SOURCE:Patriots.com

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Lions
Sun
Sep 23rd
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Knocked Down
Sunday's loss to the Jaguars was a tough blow, but one that will likely make the Patriots better in the coming months.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Tailgating 101??

Discussion in 'Patriots Fan Tailgate Meet Ups' started by Kamdin09, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Kamdin09

Kamdin09 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone!! I'm headed down to the Pat's vs Bills game on Sunday the 28th with my two boys ages 9 and 10. This is our first game EVER!! Santa made us very happy. I want the boys to have the best experience possible. It's just the three of us going. We won't know anyone there and have no clue how all of this tailgating business works. Anybody have any good pointers or info for us lil misfits??!! :)

2. PatsGuy

PatsGuy 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1,226
    Not certain where you're coming from or where your seats are. Though I'm not going tomorrow, I've gone to Gillette for many years. I've found that parking in the satellite lots are generally better (personal opinion) as they offer an express travel lane north on Rt 1 when leaving. With that alone, u save 30-40 minutes . Tailgating is very fun. People r friendly and there's a communal feel to it. For a 1pm kickoff, I like to get there around 9:45. IMPORTANT!! give yourself extra time to get into stadium. there is ALWAYS a long backup at the gates with security and ticket scan.

3. Kamdin09

Kamdin09 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info! We did pretty well! Got there at about 11am and despite the Patriots loss, seriously had the best time. The people all around were awesome! The boys made tons of "friends" so to speak, just waiting in the line of traffic! We cannot wait to make it to our next game!!