PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

T.O and Ty Law snubbed by HOF voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must've struck a nerve. Since we're having a grammar war, honeypie shouldn't be capitalized
Yes, I most certainly did strike a nerve.;) Actually, since it's your name and a proper noun, it must be capitalized - Honeypie.

Note I'm giving examples of inspiring HoF or outstanding players. Please don't pretend in seconds I can either list every great QB since 1919 or alternately if it's Namath I think he's the only great one.

Bartlowski had good season...some give a similar argument if Archie Manning were on the Dolphins, Cowboys, Steelers, or Raiders, he would definitely be in the HoF.

Back to topic, many players have been inducted to the HoF for positive impact beyond the field, so I think players that bring a team down with their behavior is open game. How TO wrecked at least one season with the Eagles is well known.
Yeah my bad on that. I agree with you on those parameters jus think it should be judged by on the field

Yes, I most certainly did strike a nerve.;) Actually, since it's your name and a proper noun, it must be capitalized - Honeypie.
If it helps you to think so. Lol. Not my name and therefore not a proper noun. Sorry Jackson.

If you're referring to Bradshaw. I could of qbed that team to 4 super bowls

I hope you are not drinking Johnny Walker when you said that. That statement sounds like the least qualified HoF inductee ever: "500 coaches could take this team to a SB" I'll be doing a thread on that idiot/inductee later, so this post is not about you.

I hope you are not drinking Johnny Walker when you said that. That statement sounds like the least qualified HoF inductee ever: "500 coaches could take this team to a SB" I'll be doing a thread on that idiot/inductee later, so this post is not about you.
Johnnie Walker is overrated. Single malt only

If it helps you to think so. Lol. Not my name and therefore not a proper noun. Sorry Jackson.
Oh, Honeypie whether you like it or not, that is your name from here on out. We make the rules here, not you - Honeypie.

Oh, Honeypie whether you like it or not, that is your name from here on out. We make the rules here, not you - Honeypie.
no one else referred to me as that. You just can't admit that it was an obvious hyperbole. Kinda amusing.
Overrated just like the owner inducted today for attempting over 20 years as GM to Make America's Team Great Again - LOL
So goddamn true.

Overrated just like the owner inducted today for attempting over 20 years as GM to Make America's Team Great Again - LOL
I think Jones got in because his actions reminded the 30 other billionaires that they should act more like Gordon Gekko, because greed is good.

no one else referred to me as that. You just can't admit that it was an obvious hyperbole. Kinda amusing.

So goddamn true.
Of course no one else referred to you as Honeypie. That's just between you and me - Honeypie. It's a special term of endearment my college girlfriend from Georgia used to call me. I can't think of anyone more deserving of it than you - Honeypie.

Of course no one else referred to you as Honeypie. That's just between you and me - Honeypie. It's a special term of endearment my college girlfriend from Georgia used to call me. I can't think of anyone more deserving of it than you - Honeypie.
Well you did say "we." That's sweet though. I'm honored. Must have been the best ****y you ever had. Southern women are awesome. Glad I could remind you of better days.

Why do they leave this up to sports writers? I can't think of a bigger bunch of self important blow hards than most of the sports "journalists" these days.

Besides Law and TO Manwe really should be in the HOF too tbh.

I have to wonder if we are going to see any Pats from the original 3 in 4 years group other than BB and Brady get inducted. Morton Anderson getting inducted is a good indication that Vinitieri will have a good chance, that would be nice if it happened.

However we know that their run was driven a lot more by Law, Bruschi, Brown, Seymour, Harrison, Light, Faulk, Branch, and Vrabel than by their kicker. I think we are going to be very disappointed by the extent to which the vilification of the Pats extends to the HOF. Hope I'm wrong.

I have to wonder if we are going to see any Pats from the original 3 in 4 years group other than BB and Brady get inducted. Morton Anderson getting inducted is a good indication that Vinitieri will have a good chance, that would be nice if it happened.

However we know that their run was driven a lot more by Law, Bruschi, Brown, Seymour, Harrison, Light, Faulk, Branch, and Vrabel than by their kicker. I think we are going to be very disappointed by the extent to which the vilification of the Pats extends to the HOF. Hope I'm wrong.
Law Seymour Harrison would get the most consideration I'd think. Mort getting in makes me happy. He sent us to our first super bowl. I thought they were saving the next k spot for vinatieri so he should get in as well

If Terrell Davis got in that means Gronkowski is a stone cold lock if he never plays another game

TD did win the MVP and SB mvp. TD was the best player in that SB team.

Gronk's argument is that he's the best TE. but he never once was the best player in the NFL or the best player in his own team. so if gronk never plays again, he will have to wait alot longer than TD did. i think eventually voters will recognize gronk's dominance.

I was bummed at the lack of buzz received by Ty Law. I hope he can get in next year. How long are you on the ballot for?

I don't like owens but he should have gotten in this year. It's a joke that terrell davis got in ahead of owens. I think law deserves to be in as well.
I'm sorry; Terrell who?
th

Anybody want to take a crack at telling me the NFL is not a joke?

...did Corey Dillon get any votes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore