Bucs/,Eagles should be a bucs win

49ers,/Cowboys is game of the weekend

Chiefs got a bye week

Upset of the weekend: SF by 3
Chiefs by 17
Bucs by 31
Raiders by 3
Rams by 7

Pats@Buf I'll hold off on that one. Pats were never as good this year as they were hyped up to be but they're also not as bad as they seem right now. Lets see the weather closer to gametime ;)

Last edited:
Upset of the weekend: SF by 3
Chiefs by 14
Bucs by 28
Raiders by 3
Rams by 7

Pats@Buf I'll hold off on that one. Pats were never as good this year as they were hyped up to be but they're also not as bad as they seem right now. Lets see the weather closer to gametime ;)

The Bucs by 28 points? More like the Bucs by 10. The eagles are a scrappy team, and I can see them keeping it close until the end.

Of course as a Pats fan I'm glad Indy lost yesterday, but if I was an unbiased NFL fan I would have wanted Indy and San Diego to win yesterday.

After all, then you'd have matchups of......

NE @ BUF (no change)
IND @ CIN
SD @ KC

where the last two games are far more appealling than what we go with LV at CIN and PIT at KC (how did this get the Sunday night slot? so we can all go to bed early?)

Next weekend I want all home teams to win EXCEPT the Pats of course

My rationale? Whlie it's fun to root for the underdog while it's happening I want to setup a great divisional round weekend. Imagine on the NFC if we end up having......

Rams at Packers
Cowboys at Buccaneers

Those would be some awesome games

I think 9ers/cowboys is the only game I’ll actually enjoy here. Bengals/raiders ill have nothing but our game on my mind. Az/rams is Monday night, back to work after a long weekend . The rest are going to be pretty one sided imo

GB most likely getting the winner of AZ/Rams, which is on Monday night. That is huge for the Packers, playing a team with 1 day less rest in the divisional.

Changed it to 31. Eagles don't belong in the playoffs

Neither do the Jets and the Bucs barely beat them.

GB most likely getting the winner of AZ/Rams, which is on Monday night. That is huge for the Packers, playing a team with 1 day less rest in the divisional.

Neither do the Jets and the Bucs barely beat them.
I think they get the 49ers...which is the last team Green Bay wants to see. I don't see Dallas beating the 49ers

I think they get the 49ers...which is the last team Green Bay wants to see. I don't see Dallas beating the 49ers

Why is that? GB already beat them. Not saying it will happen again, but SF is a warm weather team heading to Lambeau in January, where temps are going to be 15 degrees or so in a few weeks...Jimmy G trying to throw a football in that weather with a bad thumb doesn't help.

Why is that? GB already beat them. Not saying it will happen again, but SF is a warm weather team heading to Lambeau in January, where temps are going to be 15 degrees or so in a few weeks...Jimmy G trying to throw a football in that weather with a bad thumb doesn't help.
Mainly because of Shanahans zone run scheme. The Browns use a similar scheme and they almost pulled the upset in Christmas. The defense can get pressure with 4 and Deebo/Kittle can go off on them. The Packers defense has been suspect the past three weeks.

I hate that KC basically has a bye week. If the Pats get that far, I have changed my mind about playing KC or Tenn. With the Pats ongoing struggles vs. the run and Henry returning, I’ll take my chances against the Chiefs.

I hate that KC basically has a bye week. If the Pats get that far, I have changed my mind about playing KC or Tenn. With the Pats ongoing struggles vs. the run and Henry returning, I’ll take my chances against the Chiefs.
They keep shoving down our throats that Tomlin is a great HC. If that's true then you would think he can come up with something to at least make it a game vs the Chiefs. The corpse of Rapistburger will make it unlikely though. He stinks

Mainly because of Shanahans zone run scheme. The Browns use a similar scheme and they almost pulled the upset in Christmas. The defense can get pressure with 4 and Deebo/Kittle can go off on them. The Packers defense has been suspect the past three weeks.

I think they are getting back Zadarius Smith, who had 12.5 sacks last year, and Jaire Alexander, who is the best cover corner in the NFL. It should be a big boost to their D. If the game comes down to Rodgers vs Jimmy, I am taking Rodgers...

Wow , just realized how lucky the raiders and Steelers have been . They are -65 and -55 in pt differential respectively. Thats worse than all afc teams but the nyj/jags/hou cellar of the afc. And somehow in. The raiders have won their last 5 games by a combined 15 pts! Incredible luck . Both should get blown out this weekend if their opponents dont lay eggs

Not a great set of games by any means.......Of course I'm most interested in our game, but the other game that seems to be the most competitive is the Cowboys game.....The 49er's have a. lot of talent, surprised they didn't get more wins....that should be a fun game. Really no interest in the other games but will probably be rooting against the Chiefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes