PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Menu & Watch Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Menu not set yet, but

Just learned that my daughter and my son, who are in college about 300 miles away, are driving down Sunday to watch the Super Bowl with their mom and dad. Excited!

What's your menu and watch party plans?

My wife is a fanatical, exuberant and boisterous Pats fan. The latter two having been known to lead to past moments of... uh... expressiveness... she prefers the rest of the world no longer witness. We have a nice sports cave that our family and friends have tried to invite themselves to for them but for Pats and Bruins playoffs it is strictly a no go.

We're gonna make a **** ton of wings and queso. Keeping it simple over here.

Now that all the silly x and o talk has had its time we can finally get to the important stuff.

What food will you be eating at your super bowl party this year?

no party. I can't pay attention to the game if there is some kind of party going on. ill eat what i eat on any given day of the week.
Same here.

You could give me a stale bag of potato chips and a warm pint of cheap whiskey and I’d be good in terms of SB Sunday dishes.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lots of East and South Asian snacks. Gonna make a run to H-mart and Dana Mandi.

Paratha
Murukku
Kebab
Shrimp cracker
Sushi
Bubble tea

I don’t eat usually. :/

Too nervous.

We win: Drinks and pizza.

We lose. Drinks.

I watch all games alone. The game itself is rarely fun to me. If we win I rewatch and have an absolute blast.

After the Seattle super bowl party my cowboy friends decided to give me another chance.. after the Atlanta super bowl I ruined that chance.. home alone, gonna make some lamb chops

Alone. Can't be around like 10 people because there are always 2 or 3 asking what a first down is or he got the 1st! after a 3 yrd run on 3rd and 8.

I just can't take people when my life is on the line and my palpitations get out of control

I can only watch with a buddy or two who are like-minded patriots fanatics. Can eat earlier in the day but when gametime gets close beer and only beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick