• Titans vs 49ers

Votes: 58 64.4%
  • Titans vs Packers

Votes: 14 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Niners- Chefs. My friend is a Chefs fan. Her husband is a Niners fan. The party would be fun. The heated family rivalry would be even better.

Indifferent teams to me. No hatered, no love so Titans vs 49ers would be a compromise.

I expect the SB to be KC and SF. They are the cream of the crop. Even when Baltimore was winning all those games, I still thought KC was better. Even though the Packers and 49ers have identical records, the Niners are on another level. And I may get killed for this. But I would want KC to beat them. Here's why:

A Chiefs win puts them at two titles. The odds of them winning four more during the Mahomes era aren't great. At all. Plus, Reid gets a SB win. And I'd be happy for Mahomes. Yes, it means Hill gets to be called a SB champion. But it's not as bad as the Jimmy G trade getting more and more attention. Or, the Niners tying us. And let's face it, the Niners SB window looks alot more rosier than the Pats does in the next few years. Meaning, they could get to 7 by 2022 at the latest.

Titans vs. 49ers. I 100% believe that keeping Brady over Jimmy was the right move (two more Super Bowls makes it a no brainer), but I root for Jimmy to do well, and would be encouraged by the fact that Belichick was able to correctly identify the "next" guy, even if Brady's miraculous run made him redundant. It would give me a lot more hope for whoever we target after Brady.

I have no specific love for the Titans, but I despise the Chiefs and everything they stand for with a burning passion. So it's Titans by default. I also think that has the potential for the most physical Super Bowl, which I prefer.

Never argue with a Sicilian when a Super Bowl is on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back