PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl LI .. PRACTICE news & misc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I actually did the drive in reverse over the summer (en route from Arizona), and that's a long ass haul. I stopped at a friend's house in Alabama to break it up.

DC to Foxboro is only about 5.5 hours during off-peak traffic.

I'd love to go to Houston, but I blew any Super Bowl money on upgrades for my truck. :(
DC to Foxboro in 5.5 hours! Off-peak or not, you must be doing warp 9 with a cloaking device.

DC to Foxboro in 5.5 hours! Off-peak or not, you must be doing warp 9 with a cloaking device.

Well, true, I'm not the lightest on the pedal, but my truck is anything but cloaked :confused:

Heh, I actually did the drive in reverse over the summer (en route from Arizona), and that's a long ass haul. I stopped at a friend's house in Alabama to break it up.

DC to Foxboro is only about 5.5 hours during off-peak traffic.

I'd love to go to Houston, but I blew any Super Bowl money on upgrades for my truck. :(
Must have a good radar detector to make it in that time

Must have a good radar detector to make it in that time

Waze + Radar Detector + Situational Awareness + EZPass = Good to go

Also, I only stop for gas.

But I'd still say I get passed a couple dozen times on any given trip (usually just to CT).

And if Ebner is not ready to go, guess who replaces him?? Hopefully, he's OK on ST.
My understanding is Richards is a good STer.

Not sure who filled in for the protector role vs the Squealers when Nate left with the head injury

I've got maybe a few years left before I'm in the same boat.

Or maybe I'll be muscle-y flab like Mike Ehrmantraut....hmmmm

Yea at least stay "in good shape" flabby. While its a little faded, ratty and never waer it I still fit in once of the suits I bought 23 years ago...barely

I think if I went back to the gym and got on my 4-week plan for chest, back, arms, shoulder and leg routines from when I was 22 I would die.

Yea at least stay "in good shape" flabby. While its a little faded, ratty and never waer it I still fit in once of the suits I bought 23 years ago...barely

I think if I went back to the gym and got on my 4-week plan for chest, back, arms, shoulder and leg routines from when I was 22 I would die.

I started to work out again a couple of weeks ago. I want(ed?) to bench 300 at 50. Not sure if that's attainable. I'm sore as hell and was practically immobile after my first week.

I have a picture of that bad boy on my phone. When I went to Cleveland for the Brady Return Game I went to the HoF in Canton and they had the SB 51 trophy. Got a picture of that and Brady's original draft card at the HoF.
Here they are. The Trophy, The Draft Card, and Pat Patriot after SB 49.

My understanding is Richards is a good STer.

Not sure who filled in for the protector role vs the Squealers when Nate left with the head injury

Elandon Roberts I think. He didn't play ST vs HOU (and not much through the season).
Or Harmon.

Hmmm, Valentine again.

So, will all of you who hated the Valentine pick at the time, and still hate it now, please speak your piece?

That pick was a steal!

Monster on the goal line next to Branch.

I started to work out again a couple of weeks ago. I want(ed?) to bench 300 at 50. Not sure if that's attainable. I'm sore as hell and was practically immobile after my first week.

I highly doubt I could even unrack 300 anymore.

Pathetic....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore