PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl LI .. PRACTICE news & misc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mack's injury was listed the same way last week. This isn't new.

My guess is that Mack is dealing with a stress fracture in the fibula. If it graduates into a full break before or during the big game, I'm certain that he won't play again until next season.

Great to see AV still remember those Kicks in that Snow Bowl the greatest kicks I ever saw.:cool:

nice discussion about X/O with warner and francesa

This is an EXCELLENT talk and well worth anyone's time. Lots of good insights.

I almost didn't listen given it was Francesa and Warner, 2 guys I don't usually associate with interesting insights about the Pats. But surprisingly it was very fair and good listening.

Great to see AV still remember those Kicks in that Snow Bowl the greatest kicks I ever saw.:cool:
I was there. Couldn't c the 1st one because of the snow. Will ALWAYS remember that night

Did you read his Instagram post? Or are you fishing for an argument?

That reads like a guy who is resigned to leaving.
this doesn't either:

Bennett was one of the guys from the get-go

His first training camp with the Patriots, he carpooled with a different teammate every day to get to know people. By the end of the year, he was friendly with everyone, even going to Harmon's birthday party.

"I think they bring me along for entertainment," Bennett said. "Like 'hey man, we're going to hang out, we should bring Marty to make sure we have a good time,' but I liked those guys from the moment I got here… My wife loves their families and stuff, too. I mean, I'm a guy, I'm like the bridge, as you can imagine I can hang out with anybody."

"Honestly, Marty is probably one of my better friends on this team. It grew to be that way," Harmon added. "Our wives are really close. We spend a lot of time with each other. Marty is different, but different is good. Whoever wants to be the same? He brings a sense of positive energy, a positive joy to our locker room. To be honest, we just love having him."

"There's not too many places I don't fit in as far as human being and person," Bennett said. "As a player, there's places I don't fit in, but I think here is a place that I never had to try to fit in. They just welcomed me. It was such a warm welcoming that I didn't have to do anything. I was one of them from day one."

First one was the greatest kick ANYONE ever saw.

So does anyone think BB will dress 5 wrs? Maybe floyd has figured out this playbook. I also like him because he can block lol

So does anyone think BB will dress 5 wrs? Maybe floyd has figured out this playbook. I also like him because he can block lol

Been thinking about this all week. To me it makes sense that you do. Assuming Mitchell is healthy, he has been solid for us and seems to have Brady's trust. Plus, he has been good in the redzone. Floyd is big and physical and can stretch the field, which would be a good weapon to have. The thing is, who is inactive so that Floyd can play? Maybe one of our special teams guys like King, Mingo, Grissom, or Bolden? Or maybe Lengel cause Fleming could like up at TE to block?

Been thinking about this all week. To me it makes sense that you do. Assuming Mitchell is healthy, he has been solid for us and seems to have Brady's trust. Plus, he has been good in the redzone. Floyd is big and physical and can stretch the field, which would be a good weapon to have. The thing is, who is inactive so that Floyd can play? Maybe one of our special teams guys like King, Mingo, Grissom, or Bolden? Or maybe Lengel cause Fleming could like up at TE to block?

I asked the same question before, who is inactive if all the 5 receivers are good to go. Mingo was one option that people mentioned and I would agree with that. Not sure how much he would be missed on ST.

with 5 receivers, we could air it out if we wanted to, mimicking the Falcons. Or with all 5 active, we have some good blockers in there for when we run.

Genius strikes again. Still amazing there are those who can be just so ridiculously dumb.

Oh and the toolbag is still bleating about the "taped Rams practice".

Thanks Tomase. Your fiction is the gift that keeps on giving every year.

Practice got chippy today between the WRs and DBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes