PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl discussion thread (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Queefs

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Niners

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters
He’s never going ahead of Brady.

This isn’t a Jordan Lebron debate where they never crossed paths. Brady and Mahomes met twice on the biggest stage. Brady won both. The end.
He had no OL against TB though. I mean...would any other QB win in that situation?

He’s never going ahead of Brady.

This isn’t a Jordan Lebron debate where they never crossed paths. Brady and Mahomes met twice on the biggest stage. Brady won both. The end.
Yeah you're a Patriots fan though, if he gets to 7 he will have better numbers because he came into a pure passing era and 90% of neutrals will put him ahead of Brady.

If you can't see the narrative happening i dunno what to tell you, he's at 3 and it's already starting and as soon as he's at 5 the discussion about him already being the GOAT will really start.

Who is the bigger douche ... Kelce or Lebroney
LeBron is basically GM of any team he is own. I don't like that. Kelce is a douche. But not anywhere in LBJ's league.

I'm not trying to start a fight here. But Gronk is also a douche at times too.

He had no OL against TB though. I mean...would any other QB win in that situation?
Do you honestly think a healthy Eric Fisher was going to swing a 31-9 defeat into a kc victory?

LeBron is basically GM of any team he is own. I don't like that. Kelce is a douche. But not anywhere in LBJ's league.

I'm not trying to start a fight here. But Gronk is also a douche at times too.
Agreed ...

Yeah you're a Patriots fan though, if he gets to 7 he will have better numbers because he came into a pure passing era and 90% of neutrals will put him ahead of Brady.

If you can't see the narrative happening i dunno what to tell you, he's at 3 and it's already starting and as soon as he's at 5 the discussion about him already being the GOAT will really start.
I’ve seen the narrative but it doesn’t mean I have to agree with it.

I wonder how much Brady & Mahomes actually focus on this "GOAT" stuff though. Probably not as much as media people do.

And even if Mahomes surpasses Brady, is it the end of the world? Brady will be #2 at minimum for eternity. It wouldn't take away from his accomplishments.

For me, it won't crush me if Mahomes gets to 4 and never wins another SB. Winning a SB is hard. I don't take it for granted.

I wonder how much Brady & Mahomes actually focus on this "GOAT" stuff though. Probably not as much as media people do.

And even if Mahomes surpasses Brady, is it the end of the world? Brady will be #2 at minimum for eternity. It wouldn't take away from his accomplishments.

For me, it won't crush me if Mahomes gets to 4 and never wins another SB. Winning a SB is hard. I don't take it for granted.
Yeah I doubt Brady would be bitter like Montana.

it's just so ****ing predictable. KC has no opposition in the conference. Brady had to go through manning, Roethliesberger, both who won SB....Mahomes has a ****ing cakewalk
Never had to face Manning/Colts, Rothlesberger Steelers, Ray Lewis/Flacco Ravens, Steve McNair/Titans, Rivers/Chargers

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back