PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl discussion thread (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Queefs

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Niners

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters
I'm surprised people aren't making a bigger deal over the fact that Kelce shoved his HC during one of his patented temper tantrums.

If they’re not going to use their timeouts, why not use one earlier to try and ice Butker?

Kelce is a *****

I'm surprised people aren't making a bigger deal over the fact that Kelce shoved his HC during one of his patented temper tantrums.
Would have thought that would have been replayed multiple times after it happened. Ended up being swept under the rug.

KC wins this second half easily.

They will come out and score opening drive and figure out a way to stop the niners during HT.

Keep making the Chiefs lose their cool. I'd love to see a absolute truck of a hit on the kickoff to get the Chiefs faces as red as their jerseys. If you're not gonna be able to take advantage of every defensive stop (not ****ting on Purdy, just based off of the game this far), then amp up the "in their heads" department to keep them playing shook.

They will come out and score opening drive and figure out a way to stop the niners during HT.
Yup
Don't trust the 49ers dline to keep this up
But I've been surprised how poised Purdy has looked so far. Wouldn't surprise me if he throws a pick

49ers have to stop them on the opening drive
Can't ask the defense to pitch a shutout in the second half. Have to start putting up some points.

49ers are winning the war on the front lines, they’re doing much better than I thought they would.

This has some Pats v. Falcons energy, lacking the massive score differential. The Chiefs have marched down the field a few times and just have had blunders that end the drive. If they can right a few plays per drive, they'll find themselves in the end zone. The 49ers should be a bit more ahead than they are right now.

Who's better at halftime adjustments? Reid or Shanahan?

Reactions: Ian
I hated that passing of the Lombardi ti Mahomes thing
I get what they are trying to do but leaving out the wins and going for appearances really doesn’t help their cause. He has to win this game to remain relevant for that to stick. No mention of Brady winning his first 10 playoffs games. 10-0 would change the argument quick.

I disagree. Kelce has dissed his coach. The 9ers are in there heads just like the pats were in the heads of the Rams in SB 36. Kermit can't do it alone.

I disagree. Kelce has dissed his coach. The 9ers are in there heads just like the pats were in the heads of the Rams in SB 36. Kermit can't do it alone.

Fingers crossed. Kelce is a *****.

Can we start saying ridiculous stuff like 'Kelce is a *****'? I know the Pats aren't in it but **** the Chiefs and **** Kelce.

Oh Kelce was "frustrated" so that was OK. Free pass for being a competitor. (I did feel like Simms wanted to come down on a bit was backed down).

If Andy Reid had an ounce of sack, he would bench Kelce. Anyone else - except Mahomes - would have been benched.

Would have thought that would have been replayed multiple times after it happened. Ended up being swept under the rug.
They just showed it and its a story on yahoo lead page.

SF needs to use their running game as a war of attrition. I want to see KC's lines, both of them, exhausted. As for Purdy, he's obviously the 1st half mvp. Kelcey is a punk.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back