Super Bowl Box Set DVD/Blu Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

If you're like me you just love any Patriot-related videos.

Yes, for each of the championships I have the NFL Video and the Patriots 3 Games to Glory videos. They are awesome.

What I've found interesting though, is that the NFL used to produce Super Bowl box sets every ten years that included each year's ROAD TO THE SUPER BOWL program, NFL FILMS SUPER BOWL HIGHLIGHTS, and bonus features that typically highlight a key player from each of the wins.

I have the box sets for Super Bowl 21-30 and the another with Super Bowls 31-40.

I haven't seen a set released for 41-50. Yes, I know this includes two games we'd rather forget about, but it also has the greatest game in Patriots history IMO (SB 49). Plus as an NFL fan I love looking back at the "Road to Super Bowl" programs each year.

Anyone else a fan of these?

I know there is LARGE box set which has Super Bowls 1-45, but seeing as I already have some I wouldn't want to make this purchase just for Super bowls 41-45.

Anyone else a big fan of the NFL films blu rays?

Have you ever purchased a championship video of another team? I actually bought the Packers of 2010, the Saints of 2009, and the Seahawks of 2013 (fun to watch Peyton get destroyed).

Hi,

If you're like me you just love any Patriot-related videos.

Yes, for each of the championships I have the NFL Video and the Patriots 3 Games to Glory videos. They are awesome.

What I've found interesting though, is that the NFL used to produce Super Bowl box sets every ten years that included each year's ROAD TO THE SUPER BOWL program, NFL FILMS SUPER BOWL HIGHLIGHTS, and bonus features that typically highlight a key player from each of the wins.

I have the box sets for Super Bowl 21-30 and the another with Super Bowls 31-40.

I haven't seen a set released for 41-50. Yes, I know this includes two games we'd rather forget about, but it also has the greatest game in Patriots history IMO (SB 49). Plus as an NFL fan I love looking back at the "Road to Super Bowl" programs each year.

Anyone else a fan of these?

I know there is LARGE box set which has Super Bowls 1-45, but seeing as I already have some I wouldn't want to make this purchase just for Super bowls 41-45.

Anyone else a big fan of the NFL films blu rays?

Have you ever purchased a championship video of another team? I actually bought the Packers of 2010, the Saints of 2009, and the Seahawks of 2013 (fun to watch Peyton get destroyed).

I had 1-40, I don't think they ever released 41-50, I do love them though. Great thing to have for fans of football history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes