PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl 53 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quest4SevenHomie

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Let's hear those predictions! Throw in stats or obscure theories that are in our favor.

What will be the call for the coin toss; Heads or Tails?

What color jerseys are we rocking; white roads or blue home?

Will Belichick wear the damn hoodie this time around?

I never make predictions, but we ain’t come all this way to lose.

Pats 37
Sheep 17

Not ready for a prediction yet but quick thoughts on the game:

I just want to say Wade Phillips D vs Brady will or should be a big storyline. I think last time they met in playoffs was the Denver game.

How much can Cooks help them with Pats intel??

I’m done doubting them this year. Pats win but knowing us it’ll be a heart attack at the end.

I thought the Saints were the better team (than LA) and would have been a tougher match for the Patriots. But the Rams showed some impresseive resilience, and — as Patriots fans know — that can go a long way. I would love for this to be the blowout Super Bowl win we’ve long awaited, but I’d be surprised.

2-0. Happy Gilmore sacks Ryan Gosling in the end zone.

Is gurley gonna play hamstring injuries are no joke

Pats just beat the best team in the league. Rams are very good. They aren't Chiefs good though. I think the Pats biggest roadblock to the SB was the team they just beat. I think they win 15-9.
The better team won the AFC Championship. The better team LOST the NFC Championship. I feel good about this one.

Oddsmakers made the Super Bowl essentially a tossup in opening lines Sunday, though bettors quickly turned the New England Patriots into a slight favorite in what is expected to be the most heavily bet — at least legally — title game ever.

Pats win by 21. Likely 24-3.

I thought the Saints were the better team (than LA) and would have been a tougher match for the Patriots. But the Rams showed some impresseive resilience, and — as Patriots fans know — that can go a long way. I would love for this to be the blowout Super Bowl win we’ve long awaited, but I’d be surprised.
I gave up on that dream. Just win baby.

The Rams D with Talib is much better than before. He worries me more than anyone. I also wish they would set the temperature in the Atlanta dome to 18 degrees Fahrenheit...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey