PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday night’s ratings (Packers/Chiefs) vs (Nats/Astros)

Man I never tuned into the WS game. I watched the Chiefs game.

I could have been watching boobs. Instead I was watching a bunch of ****s

And then they posted fake letters the MLB handed them that night at the game to gain more publicity

The baseball games have not been competitive for the most part. The last 3-games at least. I wanted to watch the baseball game but the Astros just steam rolled them.

You guys will never guess what happened last night :eek: A guy hit a home run and *gasp* carried his bat all the way too first base :eek::eek: and then you'll never guess the drama and controversy that ensued:eek::eek::eek:....... a guy on the other team hit a home run and ....... and......... CARRIED HIS BAT TO FIRST BASE TOO :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I don't know about you but I know I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what other drama these teams have in store for us!

In August of 1975, I remember watching (on TV) Spacemen Bill Lee throw a complete game in slightly under 2 hours...the great Bob Gibson didn't feck-around on the mound either...

If MLB is truly serious about quickening the pace (a 9-inning game being longer than a football game is a Disgrace), then it should, at the Bare Minimum, limit the # of pitchers on a 25-man roster to a Maximum of 12 (20 for the September 40-man)...then it should very seriously consider limiting the # of pitchers used during one game, or even during one inning...Pitching changes are By Far the worst culprits for this awful, unwatchable time suck.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back