PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Games Thread: Bills/Jaguars and Panthers/Saints

Brain says Jags and Saints win semi-comfortably. This is also what I thought about yesterday's losing teams.

I can't see Buffalo winning, with McCoy less than 100%. No, scratch that, Jax has Blake Bortles, i can totally see them losing, somehow

I'm actually reluctant to give Saints the victory and I certainly don't agree with "easy stroll" mentality here... I think I read somewhere that they have a losing record against abovr .500 teams this year. It's never smart to bet against a HoF Qb, but Saints defense is really young and the Panthers have a knack to play well under the spotlight and are more experienced in the playoffs overall (Except the SB, lol)

I don't know, it's the playoffs, crazy **** happens. I guess i'll stick with my intuition: Jaguars and Panthers

Buffalo is going to get roughed up today. Their run d is a sieve and JVille d and running game is legit. All Bortles has to do is manage the game. Whether he can do that or not is another question.

Agree with Patchick regarding Carolina. Don't know which team is going to show up.

i simply would like to see two great games

difficult to predict after 2 'road' wins on saturday from Ten and Atl...

good that BUF @ JAX start at the best possible time for us in Europe :)

In the Panthers' two losses to the Saints weren't they missing Greg Olsen? He could make a difference this time.

I hope the jags win but i picked the bills. I hope not because i don't like playing a divisional team 3 times and having to beat them 3 straight times.

In the Panthers' two losses to the Saints weren't they missing Greg Olsen? He could make a difference this time.
Possibly, that's if Scam isn't throwing off his back foot 10 feet over his receivers head.

I think anyone can win these two games. Biggest problem the Panthers face is a total lack of wide receivers, but I think they can still win. Jaguars are rightly favored because of their historically good defense, but what Blake Bortles shows up?

I'm rooting for the Panthers and Bills. Honestly, if the Patriots don't win the Super Bowl, the Bills are the team I'd most want to win. Really aside from the Steelers there really aren't too many teams left who I would begrudge a ring.

we want Jax to win right? they have the best chance of upsetting the steelers

I think pundits are really underestimating Carolina...

But Newton really, really sucked last week: 13-34 with 3 INTs. We'll find out soon enough if he has any resilience.

I think the Bills are going to crush the Jagoffs. The J-E-T-S beat the Jags. Jimmy G and the 49ers beat the Jags. They played in the softest division in the NFL (AFC South) with the likes of the no-QB Texans, Jacoby Brissette Colts, and the surprising Titans. The Titans win yesterday was more Andy Reid blows a big lead by playing soft and not keeping up the pressure.

I think the Bills are a bunch of hardasses who will go down there and kick butt. Just watch. Our favorite *******, Richie Incognito, will set the tone early by piledriving one of the Jags to let them know the big dogs from the AFC East are in town.

Go Bills!

Last edited:
I'll say Bills and Saints.

Buffalo is going to get roughed up today. Their run d is a sieve and JVille d and running game is legit. All Bortles has to do is manage the game. Whether he can do that or not is another question.

Agree with Patchick regarding Carolina. Don't know which team is going to show up.

Except that fournette has not been that good 2nd half of year

Rather face Titans than Bills a 3rd time, pulling for Saints, hoping for Patriots Vs Saints Super Bowl

Gonna go with Jax and the Saints.....

I'm excited more for the Saints game just because I wanna watch my man Alvin Kamara do work. Quickly become one of my favorite non-Patriots to watch.

I was 1-1 yesterday with picking Atlanta and KC....today I'm going to pick Jacksonville and NO.

Hoping for some good football today

Bortles won't throw more than 12 passes today. They won't give him the chance to lose the game.
I agree, they will pound Fournette as much as possible. My only reservation with the Jags today is their on field discipline. They take some of the dumbest 15 yard penalties at the most inopportune time.

It is in our best interest that the Jaguars win. Steelers would roll the titans

So which game will Kraft be at with his buddy Roger?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back