PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Strong Arming the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed the post too, reading it for what it is. But I think your use of the word 'our' doesn't quite work considering how a solid number of posts in this thread are people calling the guy a ******.

I wish we had gimmick posters around here, but I don't think it would work.

Hey "dude" (yes, this a-few-years-away from 52 year old fossil did have to look up your hep word "grok"), there are 4 (FOUR) times more responses in the JI thread than are here in the Patsfans thread to the witty Eternal Champion. Methinks your snark is misdirected.

It's funny stuff and we are all enjoying it. Grok the joy. :D

He should change his forum name to Eternally ******ed :bricks:

lol hardest i've laughed in a while. Dude can't be serious haha

NYJ really strong-armed the Pats when they selected Vernon Gholston over Pro Bowler Jerod Mayo.

NYJ really strong-armed the Pats when they selected Quinton Coples over future DROY Chandler Jones

NYJ really strong-armed the Pats when they cut Danny Woodhead in favor of Joe McKnight

NYJ really strong-armed the Pats when Bill Belichick left them high and dry like a cheap hooker and moved onto New England and won 3 Superbowls.

Hey "dude" (yes, this a-few-years-away from 52 year old fossil did have to look up your hep word "grok"), there are 4 (FOUR) times more responses in the JI thread than are here in the Patsfans thread to the witty Eternal Champion. Methinks your snark is misdirected.

i must be a fossil because i thought it was a typo.

ah, ny toejammer fans... falling for that nonsense. quite the mensas. pretty funny thread though.

"What was the length of your bus as a child??"

Can't believe I didn't have this classic in my repertoire of slams. Who says PatsFans is a waste of time

Do you think it's a good idea for me to eat out of my neighbor's trash can and then tell him to pay me money or else I'll keep eating his garbage?

I'm crying over here....pure gold

Uh, really old geezers are likely to know what Grok means as it's from an old well known 1960s SF book "Stranger in a Strange Land" by Robert Heinlein.

Heinlein was so close to uncovering a universal truth. . . . Just one letter off. :p

Oh my God!!!!! :rofl:

Not often do I literally laugh at posts, but that just made me lose it.

Seriously!! I cant breathe right now!!
I havent laughed this hard at a post since Simple Jacks Brother used the line "I have a mental erection!!"

EDIT: A great quote from user Brady's a catcher to Eternal champion via JI.

"What was the length of your bus as a child??"

I was LOL till I read the short bus comment, and then my diet coke went everywhere. Even if that guy was trolling on their site, it was still funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe