PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stork retiring a Patriot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must have pretty severe post concussion syndrome. This suggests the people who were wringing their hands when he was back at practice a day after his latest concussion were right to be worried, I think.

What could he have possibly done? He was only there a week.

If this isn't further confirmation.

Your crazy Miami will sign him Football players don't know when to say stop for the most part.

Can't play anymore so there is only the retirement option.

Does Mangold have a solid backup? :)

I hope he retires and the Patriots do NOT go after his signing bonus. If they need a PR cover for the league and concussions (whatever), IR him.

Aside: if you have a concussion problem and like to be in fights, maybe your move should NOT be a head butt. :) Just random advice said for no reason. :)

Big deal. So they'll just cut him straight up now since he has no trade value and can't play.

Big deal. So they'll just cut him straight up now since he has no trade value and can't play.

I don't think they can, if he failed a physical it means he is hurt which means they have to either IR him or make some sort of injury settlement.

I don't think they can, if he failed a physical it means he is hurt which means they have to either IR him or make some sort of injury settlement.

Ah, but he failed the Redskin's physical if he passes a Patriots' one they might be able to cut him.

Jesus. And he'll probably be cut again today. Unless he makes the PS.

Never thought I'd see the day with Stork in the red white and blue again. Really brings back memories.
Unfortunately, probably not for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes