PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Still has the opportunity to be a special season.

The 2018 team will be fine on offense with Edelman and Gordon and Cannon hopefully rounding into health (his snap count has been increasing). Given health, those will be the answers to that unit. I’m not so sure we have the answers in-house up front on the defensive side of the ball.

Next Sunday will be a very interesting game to see how they respond. But I don't think they have the talent like they did in 2014 to "turn it on", especially on defense. Offensively, they are a joke. Edelman will help, but he's not enough and it's unfair to think he's the savior. It's Gordon that has to play well to take pressure off of Edelman and Gronk, etc.. I still think this season will end up like 2002 which wouldn't be the worst thing because BB overhauled the team like he did in 2003.

But here's the thing. If the Pats don't make the playoffs, does Brady even return?

He has to, right?
I’m sure Kraft and BB did not trade Jimmy Garoppolo thinking Tom was a year to year decision. He must to be in it for at least one more Super Bowl run.

We could always trade for a pass rusher. Our D line literally has been getting mauled the past 2 games. it should be the other way around.
Sure. Just run down to the corner packy and get whichever one you like. There should be plenty to choose from. And please pick up a six of Sammy while you're there.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back