PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stephon Gilmore's wife defends her man again (this time vs Ben Volin, re: JC Jackson)

Simple Ben deserves any shade thrown his way.

I've been ok with how she defends Gilmore. He's a quiet dude and the Boston media is waiting to feast on him, like they do all of Boston's best athletes.
I just missed Gilmore at my favorite North End restaurant the first day he came here. He came in soon after I left. All who met him had nothing but good things to say about him. We'll miss him if he leaves.

Nice to see the Boston media running our best player out of town. It's gonna be a long time until players want to come here agasin.

she is....a hot head
Not like Mahomes girlfriend.

Taunting opposing fans from her luxury box. Just recently at another game, flipping people off about some miniscule media slight.

Who does this sort of thing. I dont recall another top NFL QBs wife or girlfriend acting this way. Yes, at times there have been outspoken wives like Bradys and Kurt Warners, but the vast majority keep a low profile.

Are you telling me that a millionaire athlete, has somehow landed himself a smoking hot wife?

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you...
Gold-diggers, the lot of them. What's love got to do with it?

Vituperative, villainous, vile, vainglorious Volin.
Volin is a BAD rip off of Ron Borges who likely mentored the idiot when he was at the Globe. Borges was a bad reporter when he wasn't talking about boxing. He was a mean, vindictive (you missed that one), and angry guy who often thought that HE was the story. Volin is just a poor man's copy. And being a poor rip off of a BAD guy just shows just how bad Ben Volin is. Just another guy who writes the easy negative narrative shouts to the world "HEY look at meeeeeeee!!!"

Last edited:
Volin is a BAD rip off of Ron Borges who likely mentored the idiot when he was at the Globe. Borges was a bad reporter when he wasn't talking about boxing. He was a mean, vindictive (you missed that one), and angry guy who often thought that HE was the story. Volin is just a poor man's copy. And being a poor rip off of a BAD guy just shows just how bad Ben Volin is. Just another guy who writes the easy negative narrative shouts to the world "HEY look at meeeeeeee!!!"
The worst part about Volin is how smart he thinks he is.

I love BB's distain for these vultures (V-word).

He got roasted and learned his lesson in Cleveland. He gives them nothing.

They'll turn on you in a nano-second.
I have also heard they have distain for we common fans....which is all they really are, a fan with a keyboard. Most are arrogant and lazy at their profession. They have no inside information and many posters here are more knowledgeable about the game than these so called "professionals".

I wouldn't give them the steam off my ****

I love BB's distain for these vultures (V-word).

He got roasted and learned his lesson in Cleveland. He gives them nothing.

They'll turn on you in a nano-second.
I have also heard they have distain for we common fans....which is all they really are, a fan with a keyboard. Most are arrogant and lazy at their profession. They have no inside information and many posters here are more knowledgeable about the game than these so called "professionals".

I wouldn't give them the steam off my ****
Some of them aren't even fans of the sport they cover...or fans of sports in general...Guys like Charlie Pierce come to mind...

Last edited:
If Trollin' Volin was looking for some attention he got it - perhaps from an unexpected source.

Unfortunately in doing so she threw some shade at another Patriot CB, JC Jackson.

I'm not so sure that the opinion of the columnist at NESN is accurate when he claims that "Jackson has absolutely been the better player this season". That viewpoint omits the reality that Gilmore is more commonly lined up on the opponent's number one receiver.

I understand that she wants to defend her husband, but I would have hoped that she would learn by now the better path to take would be to say nothing publicly.

For a significant other it is better to not contradict other players or coaches. Press people are absolutely fare game though. Also, she didn't say Jackson shouldn't have made it.

I can't wait for us to shock the world and destroy them and knock Jills out of the 2 seed!!!! Who are you going to be rooting for?
its-called-reality-my-friend.jpg

After the last two games for each team, the Jets should be favored.
I believe that the Jets contacted camp Lawrence and that he refused to go to the Jets.

The Jets dont care about the 1st pick anymore.

I believe that the Jets contacted camp Lawrence and that he refused to go to the Jets.

The Jets dont care about the 1st pick anymore.
Only the Jets

Great. The new Bianca Wilfork.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down