PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stephon Gilmore's wife defends her man again (this time vs Ben Volin, re: JC Jackson)

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
If Trollin' Volin was looking for some attention he got it - perhaps from an unexpected source.

Unfortunately in doing so she threw some shade at another Patriot CB, JC Jackson.

I'm not so sure that the opinion of the columnist at NESN is accurate when he claims that "Jackson has absolutely been the better player this season". That viewpoint omits the reality that Gilmore is more commonly lined up on the opponent's number one receiver.

I understand that she wants to defend her husband, but I would have hoped that she would learn by now the better path to take would be to say nothing publicly.

Anyone playing opposite of Gilmore is going to see more action, but they also are not going to have to worry about the opponents #1 WR, because that is who Gilmore is covering.

why shouldn’t she call out these “journalists” when they spew BS.

I watched Gilmore’s little brother the other night and he has NFL talent too!

She already walked it back...

Side note - she’s hot.

Volin is just dumb. The better CB is Gilmore and its undisputed. However if it comes down to the money JC is the better deal because he is very talented. If they had to pay both the same money right now Gilmore is the better qb minus the torn quad.

Women like her need to get back in the kitchen.

And try a second helping of the dinner I made for her, my queen.

Simp nation, rise up

images

Anyone playing opposite of Gilmore is going to see more action, but they also are not going to have to worry about the opponents #1 WR, because that is who Gilmore is covering.

why shouldn’t she call out these “journalists” when they spew BS.

I watched Gilmore’s little brother the other night and he has NFL talent too!

This is going to be the opposite side of the playing field but similar to Juju Smith Schuster and Antonio Brown debate.

Lol Kontra, you have a one track mind...what did you expect out of Gilmore's wife....lol...she's no Ashley, but she's very attractive...jk!!!:rofl:
Nope. You da GOAT... right behind my wife. ;)

Just wait until Monday night when Gilmore isnt around to cover Diggs.

Buffalo is going to light the Pats defense up.
JC will get a second chance at Diggs, who lit him up in their first meeting.

If Trollin' Volin was looking for some attention he got it - perhaps from an unexpected source.

Unfortunately in doing so she threw some shade at another Patriot CB, JC Jackson.

I'm not so sure that the opinion of the columnist at NESN is accurate when he claims that "Jackson has absolutely been the better player this season". That viewpoint omits the reality that Gilmore is more commonly lined up on the opponent's number one receiver.

I understand that she wants to defend her husband, but I would have hoped that she would learn by now the better path to take would be to say nothing publicly.

Doesn’t she have like 17 million reasons to defend him being the better of the two players. Let’s be real, if they chose Jackson over Gilmore next season, he will definitely be signed by another team, but I highly doubt it will be for more then 17 mill a season. I’m thinking more in the 12-14 range at best, maybe even worse because of his injury and the reduced salary cap. She’s thinking about her extra spending money

Simple Ben deserves any shade thrown his way.

I've been ok with how she defends Gilmore. He's a quiet dude and the Boston media is waiting to feast on him, like they do all of Boston's best athletes.

The Pats secondary has been very good this year and both Gilmore and Jackson have been a big part of it. 5th in passing yards and 6th in points allowed per game. One of the few bright spots this year.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back