PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Roethlesberger injures KNEE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steelers Roethlisburger injures KNEE!!

Karma is a *****!! For all those steelers fans that were happy that Brady went down even though its the offseason, you never know!!

ProFootballTalk.com - Roethlisberger Injures Knee During Practice

It sounds like you want him injured? I don't because I want the Pats to meet them in the playoffs. Remember, this is the same guy that was taken off on a stretcher in week 17 and returned for the playoffs. Unless he tore something, he will be fine.

Anybody got that fat Steelers fan's website (the one that printed out the Bernard Pollard Fan Club T-Shirts)? I don't want to see anyone in the league get injured, but I love talking smack to that lard ass everytime Roethlisberger goes down.

pollard_t_shirt.jpg

If it turns out to be serious then Karma is indeed a b!tch.

While I certainly understand the anger with those who cheered when Brady was injured, I'm not going to hope Roethlisberger was hurt. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't care for their reaction last September, but was happy with Roethlisberger being injured now.

Roethlisberger is a good quarterback and I can't recall him doing or saying anything that would make me want something bad to happen to him.

Now on the other hand, if you told me the Steeler fan who started the Bernard Pollard fan club, profiting on Brady's injury by selling those t-shirts tore an ACL - well that I will admit would give me a smile and make me laugh out loud.

Big deal, he tweaked his knee a little--it's June 3rd.

You got me all excited for absolutely nothing:mad:

They said there's no damage, and he has 3 1/2 months to heal:rolleyes:

Anybody got that fat Steelers fan's website (the one that printed out the Bernard Pollard Fan Club T-Shirts)? I don't want to see anyone in the league get injured, but I love talking smack to that lard ass everytime Roethlisberger goes down.

I think I found it: Believe! — Home

While I certainly understand the anger with those who cheered when Brady was injured, I'm not going to hope Roethlisberger was hurt. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't care for their reaction last September, but was happy with Roethlisberger being injured now.

Roethlisberger is a good quarterback and I can't recall him doing or saying anything that would make me want something bad to happen to him.

Now on the other hand, if you told me the Steeler fan who started the Bernard Pollard fan club, profiting on Brady's injury by selling those t-shirts tore an ACL - well that I will admit would give me a smile and make me laugh out loud.

Very well said, I feel the same way--as do many of our fans I'd imagine.

No use stooping to some idiot's level. The injury isn't serious at all BTW, I've watched all 3 local news channels/websites.

I hate the Steelers more than any other NFL team but Big Ben is not one of those guys you can simply dislike,In fact he is kind of the coolest Steeler on the whole team and I hope his injury is nothing serious.

Personally I hope he is ok. I'm looking forward to crushing him later on down the road.

So what are his statistical chances? 22.6% or 97.3% of making a full recovery?

Sorry, after what happened to us last season, I damn sure will never, never, ever root for, take solace in, or feel happy about any competitive advantage gained by the injury of another team's star player.

I hate the Steelers more than any other NFL team but Big Ben is not one of those guys you can simply dislike,In fact he is kind of the coolest Steeler on the whole team and I hope his injury is nothing serious.

Actually I know people that went to school w/ him and word is he's kind of an a**hole. I wouldn't say that to a diehard Steeler fan or anything, but thought I'd share.

Even having said that, I would never root for his injury.

Personally I see the league as greatly diminished when a Rthlsbrgr, Brady or Manning is injured and out or playing sub-par because of injury. The NFL is all about the best players playing and seeing inferior backups (OK, OK I admit I did like watching Cassel last year, but only because #12 was SOL) to the greatest players is not what gets my attention.

I sincerely hope Ben heals quickly.

Hope he's fine. Pretty disturbing to see how many Pats fans on this thread are downright gleeful about a potential injury.

I def. want the Pats to beat the Steelers full strength in the playoffs. And it's not like Ben is a problem when he plays the Pats.

Hope he's fine. Pretty disturbing to see how many Pats fans on this thread are downright gleeful about a potential injury.

I def. want the Pats to beat the Steelers full strength in the playoffs. And it's not like Ben is a problem when he plays the Pats.

We're taking glee in the temporary pain and shock of Steeler fans... not Roethlisberger. Please note the difference.

Seriously...its Ben at his finest. if he isn't "hurt" in some way he can't play up to his full potential. He's always "tweeked" "strained" "pulled" or something.

As long as he isn't face planting cars, I as a Steelers fan am not concerned at all.

Seriously...its Ben at his finest. if he isn't "hurt" in some way he can't play up to his full potential. He's always "tweeked" "strained" "pulled" or something.

As long as he isn't face planting cars, I as a Steelers fan am not concerned at all.

Indeed. The start of the season is still three months away. I would be shocked if Roethlisberger isn't starting Week 1.

i am with you...i liked him coming out of college and i like him in the pros. Ya he plays for a rival, but i still like him.

Manning on the other hand...

Hilarious! And all so true!

Funny stuff. But true. I can't think of a time where he as ever been healthy. Fan or not you got to respect him for his playing through the injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST