PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers lose two for season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Steelers lose two for season.

Say what you will....you're entitled to your opinion. Of course, the same sentiments about Pats fans can probably be heard over at the Steelers board. But I KNOW that not all of you are arrogant pricks, as you should know that not all of us are "injury cheering degenerates". C'mon....let's all hold hands now and sing "We Are The World". :)

Precisely, I don't visit the Steelers board so I could give a rat's behind what they say and this is a Pat's board. As far as people who wish injury on other player's then they simply need to get a life.

Precisely, I don't visit the Steelers board so I could give a rat's behind what they say and this is a Pat's board. As far as people who wish injury on other player's then they simply need to get a life.

I couldn't agree more. BUT my point is that the vast MAJORITY of Steelers fans definitely were NOT happy about Brady's injury (or any other player's for that matter). EVERY fan base has their fair share of idiots, and Pittsburgh is certainly no exception. Of course, it always seems that most other teams' fans are a bunch of jerks, because unfortunately the ignorant jerks are the ones who draw attention to themselves. Do you really think that if Big Ben (for example) got injured there wouldn't be a few knuckle-headed Pats fans that would say something stupid about it??

just goes to show how lucky we were last yr to not have any significant injury in the entire season maybe other than colvin. its a rarity really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back