PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers lose two for season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Steelers lose two for season.

Burger is going to be in sack capital lol.

look for this gaurd to be cut and hired my magini next year.

wow that is shocking, Mendenhall is a BEAST, and Ray Lewis broke his shoulder blade on a massive head-to-head collision, that was a crazy hit by Lewis. I didnt know Mendenhall broke his shoulder.

wow that is shocking, Mendenhall is a BEAST, and Ray Lewis broke his shoulder blade on a massive head-to-head collision, that was a crazy hit by Lewis. I didnt know Mendenhall broke his shoulder.

What has Mendenhall ever done to be considered a BEAST?

He was a top 15 talent coming out...and he is 225lbs. Pretty big for a RB.

I can't remember which one, but one of the guys on PFW in Progress is a big Mendenhal fan. I imagine he's gonna be in mourning today.

Gee, all I saw on the field or the sidelines for either team last night for RB's was lots of...glass. At least that's what they'd call it here...:rolleyes:

So what are the Steeler fans who were cheering a certain injury in week one, shouting 'karma', and making reservations for Tampa saying now?

So what are the Steeler fans who were cheering a certain injury in week one, shouting 'karma', and making reservations for Tampa saying now?

Only a total douchebag would "cheer an injury". Let's not go lumping all Steelers fans together because of a few degenerates. Every team has 'em....including your beloved Pats.

We're talking about Steeler fans here, there are more than a "few" degenerates. ;)

Jesus. They're already having a lot of trouble blocking for Roethlisberger and now they lose a starting guard? He's going to be in a tub full of ice for the rest of the season.

Broken shoulder blade! Yikes...that's a pretty uncommon injury, it usually only happens as part of something like a massive car accident. I hope there's no other damage.

RB is such a punishing position, it's getting to the point where teams need 3 quality backs to start every season.

Jesus. They're already having a lot of trouble blocking for Roethlisberger and now they lose a starting guard? He's going to be in a tub full of ice for the rest of the season.

Well, as the "starting guard", he wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire. It's certainly unfortunate that he was injured, but maybe his replacement (Stapleton) will help shake things up on that O-line.

Only a total douchebag would "cheer an injury". Let's not go lumping all Steelers fans together because of a few degenerates. Every team has 'em....including your beloved Pats.

Just a little defensive there? Steeler's fans DO deserve to get lumped together from all the crap they put out there. IMO..the only fanbase lower than the Steelers are those of the liitle green men from NYC.

He doesn't need to DO anything. He IS a beast. Some thought he'd be better than Darren McFadden coming out of the draft... See PFW.

Just a little defensive there? Steeler's fans DO deserve to get lumped together from all the crap they put out there. IMO..the only fanbase lower than the Steelers are those of the liitle green men from NYC.

Say what you will....you're entitled to your opinion. Of course, the same sentiments about Pats fans can probably be heard over at the Steelers board. But I KNOW that not all of you are arrogant pricks, as you should know that not all of us are "injury cheering degenerates". C'mon....let's all hold hands now and sing "We Are The World". :)

I hate to see injuries. Simmons is going to a big loss for them. Roethlisberger has been getting creamed all season.

I hate the Steelers, mostly due to their fans. But I hate injuries even more. Mendenhall was looking very good last night until the injury, he can be a stud, I hope this doesn't hurt his career, weird injury. As far as the Guard, Roethlisberger was running for his life already, he's gonna be running all season. He's an amazing athlete Roethlisberger, I hope for the Steelers fans that he doesn't get destroyed this season. He already has had a slew of injuries this year. As far as the fans that were thrilled when Brady went down, they aren't worth any comments.

Broken shoulder blade! Yikes...that's a pretty uncommon injury,
\.

[FONT=&quot]Not really, Off the top of my head, I can think of a few who had it.Rodney Harrison, Giants Steve Smith, Julius Jones, Shawn Springs, Emmit Smith…..

[/FONT]

He doesn't need to DO anything. He IS a beast. Some thought he'd be better than Darren McFadden coming out of the draft... See PFW.

Well if you are saying he's a beast just because of his size then I guess however, the original poster who said this didn't make that reference so I thought it was more about his play.

As far as PFW is concerned, Andy Hart doesn't exactly have the best track record... "mark tape, McFadden sucks!" :rolleyes2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes