PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spygate Information Analyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what your saying but sometimes we have to use common sense to learn the obvious even if you don't have 100% proof in front of your eyes. Almost nothing can be proven without a shadow of a doubt, that does not mean that it didnt happen. So using common sense and deductive reasoning can bring fans to many logical conclusions.

:rofl:

If YOU had any common sense, you wouldn't be so sore about how fuggn' awesome the Patriots are...

...so in your face pal.

You go online, and if you see ANY mention of the Patriots in an article or video, and there is a comments section, there will always be idiots who blindly spout the "cheater" crap. ESPN, YouTube, Florio's site, you name it. I feel like as a Pats fan, we can no longer have rational discussion with non-Pats fans, at least outside these forums.

Why would you bother with this thread? Do you need to prove to yourself how irrelevent you are? It is obvious you're trying to mask your envy and jealousy of this franchise by attempting to advertise bias oppinion as actual fact . Let it go and move on, your wasteing your time, no one really cares about your oppinions and no matter how elequent you put it , it all just a whiny rant from a disgruntled fan who's team was probably man handled by BB and company, nothing more.

I hope you can some day reconcile with whatever defeat drove you to where you are right now, and hopefully you do not have anyone at home suffering through this with you.

I read your posts and I can see the pain running through the text like a B rated horror movie. Good luck man, get well soon

EDIT: Sorry I had to add this, if you actually cared about getting to the truth of this matter you would not be here typing this, you would be lobbying the NFL You being here, proves that your only motive is to get a rise out of Patriots fans..man that is a lot of energy wasted on nothing! You already know that you will not change anyones mind, although I find you slightly unhealthy I feel your somewhat logically intellegent so this point has not excaped you. I hope you have gotten some sort of victory from this thread, you sound like your desperately in need of something you feel is positive in your life right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back