PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spygate Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not here to anger anyone, just to point out the facts in hopes that the fans can except what happens.

Belichick's fine was the largest for an individual ever, thats all i said.

I did respond to the nonfounded arguments of others cheating, facts are, no one ever did it to the extent NE did.

You need to read what i wrote because its for your own good. If you want to ignore the facts and play the incident down thats as to be expected. But never expect spygate to go away, when you cheat for 6 years and win games your not capable of winning, this is what you get.

But with that aside, "if" Johnson cheated as well, that would not surprise me.

Are you trying to tell us this is the FIRST time you're reading Jimmy Johnson's statements?

You come here attempting to talk smack, call yourself "NF Truth" and don't even know about Johnson's oft stated admission repeated in numerous interviews, let alone the history of espionage in the NFL?

And you want us to actually think that you're a fan of the Patriots who apparently knows NONE of the relevant facts surrounding Spygate such as this?

Any credibility you had with even the most ardent Patriot Hater just went out the window.

Thanks for providing Patsfans with a superiority complex though.

Last edited:
It was trolling bullsh!t and I didn't bother to read it, just skimmed it. Kind of like how you never answered JoeSixPats thing about the cheating that has been going on for years, and what a few of us have said about Denver actually getting the highest fine given to an NFL team. Don't believe me, google it.

Do you think you're the first person to try and get Pats fans riled up over Blown Out of Proportion Gate? It's not even a hot topic anymore. The only people that care are...well, I don't know. You. I'm not really sure who else. Joey Porter, I guess.

You're a joke, man. You're hear to get people yelling and all p!ssed off about it again, and Ian caught you. That's why you'll be stuck here hoping someone like me will take time to make fun of you a little, while the rest of us are chatting about relevant topics in the main forum.

Anyways, I'm done talking to you. I guess you better hope someone else jumps in or this thread will die like all the other troll/hater crap that is in the visitor forum.
+1

She is now on ignore. I suggest everyone else do the same. She is obviously a troll and doesn't deserve a reply.

I dont want you to "think" anything. yes ive heard of johnson's statements and said nothing to imply otherwise. simply stated that if he cheated it wouldnt surprise me. If any proof ever arises as to his cheating, he would deserve to have his reputation smeared and the cowboys reputation tainted as well.

I dont want you to "think" anything. yes ive heard of johnson's statements and said nothing to imply otherwise. simply stated that if he cheated it wouldnt surprise me. If any proof ever arises as to his cheating, he would deserve to have his reputation smeared and the cowboys reputation tainted as well.
the only thing smeared is your skid mark underwear.

I'm still wondering why you haven't replied my comments about the memo being sent out in 2006, and how that somehow makes super bowl wins in early 02, 04, and 05 tainted. Obviously, this rule wasn't clear if a reminder had to be sent out to everybody.

ETA: But don't worry, I don't expect you to respond. Actually, anytime I've brought this up to any Pats hater they never respond. Did they still steal signals after the memo was sent out? Yes, and they deserved to be punished. But you clowns don't seem to get that a warning in 2006 has nothing to do with the 3 championships. I keep repeating myself so maybe it will get through your thick head.

Last edited:

And why does a Patriots fan think WFAN is a biased Boston Radio station - or think a Cowboys coach admission of cheating and others doing the same is biased?

You're just making this up as you go along. If you want to talk smack at least try not to make a fool of yourself and offer SOME intellectual challenge.

Bottom line on this particular point is that you emphatically stated that this cheating had NEVER gone on before. Obviously you didn't know about Johnson's admission or you wouldn't have stated that as a "fact" - so you're lying about that now as well.

This is just one of many "facts" you got wrong - you might want to do a bit more research before you portray yourself as a Patriots fan who embodies the NFL Truth.

Last edited:
I'm still wondering why you haven't replied my comments about the memo being sent out in 2006, and how that somehow makes super bowl wins in early 02, 04, and 05 tainted. Obviously, this rule wasn't clear if a reminder had to be sent out to everybody.

ETA: But don't worry, I don't expect you to respond. Actually, anytime I've brought this up to any Pats hater they never respond. Did they still steal signals after the memo was sent out? Yes, and they deserved to be punished. But you clowns don't seem to get that a warning in 2006 has nothing to do with the 3 championships. I keep repeating myself so maybe it will get through your thick head.

It taints prior years because the rule has been the same since before 2001. The memo was a reminder prompted by the word of mouth that had been spreading around about what the pats were doing, and them having their tape confiscated in GB. The nfl sent out a memo in hopes the pats would stop before getting caught. But the continued and got ratted out by the jets, thus the nfl was stuck having this smeared all over the media.

Nevermind, I should say, why not punish them when the Packers guy caught them? Also, spygate tapes showed opposing coordinators waving at the camera. Can't remember who it was, but if word was getting out, and the rule was clear, there should have been a punishment right then instead of just sending a memo.

Last edited:
Nevermind, I should say, why not punish them when the Packers guy caught them? Also, spygate tapes showed opposing coordinators waving at the camera. Can't remember who it was, but if word was getting out, and the rule was clear, there should have been a punishment right then instead of just sending a memo.

they were never caught red handed. in GB they were caught before the game started. just because one team was foolish enough to not follow up on it doesnt mean anything. belichick admitted to doing it for 6 years, the issue was the nfl didnt want to have it exposed like they did, they warned them but the pats ignored.

Or, maybe Green Bay didn't care because stealing signals does nothing? People change signals from week to week. If it was such a big edge, how could they ever lose a game? You can at least agree that the Patriots have talented players, can't you? They should be able to win every single game if they know "exactly" what plays the other team is running.

And look how "poorly" they did after. 18-1 against quality opposition and now 5-2 with a massive amount of injuries.

Ignore....

I have to agree. He contradicts himself left and right - its just no fun to make NFL Truth look like a fool when he does the best job himself.

If it wasn't a big edge, why even bother? Why risk so much?

Yes the patriots do have talent players, but cheating was the difference between 10-6 and 14-2, now with the knowledge they aquired they're all the better for it. Yes 5-2 with injuries is good, but didnt the colts have like 8 starters out last year and go 13-3? just checking.

Cheating and stealing signals was not enough to have them win every game because you do still have to execute, they do have good players, but videotaping was the difference between being a 10-6 playoff team or a 14-2 dynasty. it allowed players who were good to become great, and it let a good team beat better teams along thr way to becomign champions.

Last edited:
Ah, okay. It helped them win exactly 4 more games. Got it. Which 4 were they?

Ah, okay. It helped them win exactly 4 more games. Got it. Which 4 were they?

Cheating helped them in every single game, they simply were not good enough to win every game, no team is. My statement refered to the fact that it gave them an advantage no other team had in every game they cheated in, but it was the difference between winning and losing in some instances, thus making the difference between them being 10-6 or 14-2, they won games they otherwise would not have due to the advantage they had.

Yep, one of the reasons the Patriots represent 5 1/2 states.

I love how he's just pulling numbers and records out of his ass. I say they were 14-2, and since other teams knew what they were doing, they gameplanned against it and it ended up hurting the Pats, who would have gone 16-0 otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back