PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spikes and Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is funny and engaging on Twitter. He didn't go out partying after the Super Bowl, he needed to be talked off the proverbial ledge. And whenever he is on the field you can feel the D playing better. I am failing to see the problem here...he is rapidly becoming my favorite Patriot.

(the SB thing isn't a knock on Gronk, just pointing out the differences)

He is definitely my favorite player on the Pats. I tweeted to him a month or so ago that I was going to get his jersey when the Nike takeover went through and he responded to me!
I went to the AFC Championship game and when he picked that ball off I officially lost my voice for the following four days:rocker:

Not too long ago he admitted that he cried after Superbowl loss. He really cares.

I unfollowed him. Too immature, and too many tweets. I wish he spent as much time in the playbook as he does tweeting. :)

He does tweet a lot..but how do you know he doesn't spend time in the playbook? Another BS claim

He is definitely my favorite player on the Pats. I tweeted to him a month or so ago that I was going to get his jersey when the Nike takeover went through and he responded to me!
I went to the AFC Championship game and when he picked that ball off I officially lost my voice for the following four days:rocker:

Thanks for reminding me of that big game play. Love this kid on the Pats. Hopefully this defense will bring some nasty this year. Looking forward to seeing him do his shuffle after he stones a rb at the line of scrimage.

Thanks for reminding me of that big game play. Love this kid on the Pats. Hopefully this defense will bring some nasty this year. Looking forward to seeing him do his shuffle after he stones a rb at the line of scrimage.

The O line needs nasty.

The defense needs playmakers.

When the whole chat roulette thing popped up, people were actually worried the NFL would step in or that he'd be cut.

Yet when Rex Ryan's "alt" page popped up, you didn't hear anyone worry about him losing his job.

No.... but there was a drop in sandal sales in the greater NJ area....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST