PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread SPECIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Tampa takes on the Buggalo Billdos

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP2

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Fine folks of Patsfans: the Universe and Fate have aligned a special set of circumstances which very likely will result in a special hell of suffering for Bills fans today, and I am thinking we would be remiss if we did not collectively join together to revel and partake in this joyous day. Thus I have, without authorization, started a special game thread for that express purpose only.

@Dingleberry to provide commentary, fashion, eligibility, and otherwise, on His Lordship.

@GreenCow is welcomed to provide further, and contrary commentary, on how Nothing Is Ever Allen's Fault.

Homers, and those feeling like jilted ex's, need not apply.

And yes, Buggalo is a word.

Posting quickly before this thread gets deleted. It is offensive and an affront to the dedicated safe space of real Patriots fans!

But I must say, Tom is sooooooo dreamy, even at his advanced MVP age.

60 pass attempts for Brady and 3 runs. Bucs roll.

After the game McDermott says Arians shouldn’t get any credit and it’s not about Arians :D

I love it, I was thinking of doing the same thing. I said something similar in the monday post-game thread - today is a very unique scenario where no matter who you are or how you feel about Tom's departure, you've got a very good reason to root for the guy again today. And there's no Pats game on, so this is effectively our replacement Pats game. Neat situation.

I personally hope Brady throws 4 TDs and they amass 250 yards on the ground, and after the game McDermott throws his defensive coordinator under the bus like he did with Daboll last week, and talks **** about a few more of his own players again.

I love it, I was thinking of doing the same thing. I said something similar in the monday post-game thread - today is a very unique scenario where no matter who you are or how you feel about Tom's departure, you've got a very good reason to root for the guy again today. And there's no Pats game on, so this is effectively our replacement Pats game. Neat situation.

I personally hope Brady throws 4 TDs and they amass 250 yards on the ground, and after the game McDermott throws his defensive coordinator under the bus like he did with Daboll last week, and talks **** about a few more of his own players again.

Thank you humbly for endorsing this thread. I agree that special circumstances warrant a special thread.

Couldn't have a better matchup to enjoy on bye week.

Brady owns Buffalo. I think he’s only lost to them 2-3 times in 20 years. Bills fans should be dreading this game.

I'll always root for Brady (except for one game, which he won), but I have to admit when it's not the Patriots, I actively root for the game to be close rather than a secure blowout.

Brady owns Buffalo. I think he’s only lost to them 2-3 times in 20 years. Bills fans should be dreading this game.
I remember 31-0 and one game we lost in a shootout when our defense was terrible and Fitzpatrick took advantage. Can’t remember a third loss. Maybe it really was only 2. That’s amazing.

pic.png

Extra points to anyone who can identify the kid on the right.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
I remember 31-0 and one game we lost in a shootout when our defense was terrible and Fitzpatrick took advantage. Can’t remember a third loss. Maybe it really was only 2. That’s amazing.
It was a meaningless Week 17 game we didn't even try to win. Essentially, a preseason game to not get rusty for the playoffs. Forget which year.

After last Monday night I can't wait to see the Bills hearts get ripped out and stomped on again. Will enjoy their coach going ballistic again.
TFB & Gronk have yet another opportunity to set records.

After last Monday night I can't wait to see the Bills hearts get ripped out and stomped on again. Will enjoy their coach going ballistic again.
TFB & Gronk have yet another opportunity to set records.
McDermott shouldn’t get so wound up after a loss. Thought that vein was really going to pop out of his head in his presser.

Last Man Standing Yes GIF by FOX TV

Reactions: sb1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots