PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sony Michel on Jimmy Kimmel Last Night:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sony did incredible. His personality really showed. He’s funny and had great stories. Kimmel is complete trash in terms of interviewing but Sony was great in my opinion.
Sony being good on TV is expected

I loved Sony's Post-Game interview. The kid is so amazingly humble. It was so refreshing. Made me an even bigger fan of his..

Forget about Sony as a football player for a minute..
..I was very impressed at how he handled himself on national TV last night.
Remember, this kid's a rookie. I see seasoned vets all the time look nervous as hell on shows like this. Not Sony.
Not nervous, which allowed his personality to shine.
I guarantee there were advertisers taking note: this kid is gonna get his share of endorsement offers if he wants them.
Love the way he runs I don't understand posters here who still seem unimpressed.
He's got some Curtis Martin in him. Watch out next year, fully healthy, get his explosion back. Has a chance to be really good.

Pretty sure that he's got a huge deal with Adidas.. I mean, both his shirts and his shoes were blazened with the logo..

Love the way he runs I don't understand posters here who still seem unimpressed.
He's got some Curtis Martin in him. Watch out next year, fully healthy, get his explosion back. Has a chance to be really good.

I love the way he runs because he makes it look effortless and like he's moving in slow motion. Then you blink and he's picked up 5-10 or even 20 yards.. He's not as smooth as Barry Sanders, but damn he's good.

Speaking of Kimmel. This is just pathetic....

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that his knee is degenerative. Was that just meaningless speciation? Does anyone know?

He has a lot of charisma.
No. You're mixing that up with the article on the Jets being a team of degenerates.

Speaking of Kimmel. This is just pathetic....

The week before the Super Bowl, Howard Stern had his guys interviewing people in NYC to ask if they saw the Super Bowl and people outright lied about it. One guy said it was a great game and when asked who won, said the "Iowa Hawkeyes" and said that the half time performance by (IIRC) Journey was great. What's eerie is that another woman they interviewed actually knew who was playing. When Sal asked her what her favorite play was, she said "when the Rams scored a touchdown" and Sal responded "but the Rams didn't score any touchdowns." I remember hearing that and snickering because that seemed so far fetched. I'm not snickering anymore. Good to know that after following this team all my life, they can still surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back