PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sony Michel Injury (update: Expected to Play Week 10 vs Titans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what 2 or 3 weeks For Michel
Good news about Gronk too
What team is this?

I am told per Schefter on SC, Pats think not overly serious. MRI to confirm.

"Not as bad as it looked"

Thank God. It’s usually never good when a guy has to get carted off. The Pats need him for the stretch run.

Maybe since Gronk avoiding that scare in Denver in 2015?
Yeah that one looked bad. My blood boils just thinking about that game. Most furious I have ever been watching football

Best part about that would be that the bye week would be included in those 4 weeks.

And then if he's iffy you can hold him out vs. the Jets and not worry about it. Be nice to have him back for Minnesota, if these reports are accurate.

Same knee that he hurt in college...he was on a roll...sucks a lot and hope he can come back 100%
Are you talking about the one he blew out in high school ? Or the one he dinged last year where he didn’t miss any games (month before Rose Bowl) ?

My wife actually just had a total knee replacement about 4 weeks ago. She is 40 so the recovery is different then it would be for say someone older.

It’s supoosed to be about 18 month recovery until your full go, but still can’t do things like run, jump, kneel and no weight baring excercisng.

It hasn’t been that bad she has PT 3 times a week and is already walking without a cane or help.

She is having trouble sleeping and getting comfortable, but that’s just about it.

In 18 months she has to get the other one replaced as well.

My wife will be the bionic women by the time she’s 43.

My wife is starting to worry about this, as well as some other possibly significant work due to a bad car accident about 35 years ago.

I keep it light by talking to her about the parts I do, and don't, want replaced or "improved." :) Her shoulder seems to be working fine, as I've been ducking a lot as objects get thrown at me.

MRI to confirm.

Basically, nobody knows anything just like yesterday.

we don’t need him in any of those games.

We don't NEED any one player except Brady. But any given Sunday a team can beat you, and the more options you have the better you're able to adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back