PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Somebody needs to stop Seth Wickersham; another Patriots book in the works

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancerman

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Will his own slander be in the book as one of the costs?

Is this the guy who wrote about warm gatorade and trash cans?

Reactions: Ian
Short of an authorized biography from Belichick or Brady, I cannot imagine a better, more definitive accounting of the Patriots dynasty than Jeff Benedict's "The Dynasty".

Not even sure why need a book. It was all brady anyway . End of book.

On what page does Wickersham address why there are numerous refutations and zero confirmations of his claim that Kraft made Belichick trade Garoppolo, with Tom Curran going as far as calling it "the lie that won't die"?

Not even sure why need a book. It was all brady anyway . End of book.
ROFLMAO. Even BRADY said that he wouldn't be who he is if it wasn't for Belichick. But yeah.. It was "All Brady".. SMH..

ROFLMAO. Even BRADY said that he wouldn't be who he is if it wasn't for Belichick. But yeah.. It was "All Brady".. SMH..
Was being sarcastic

As for Seth Wickersham being the author, all that means is that it's only something that you can use to wipe your butt with. Claiming that "he's been here since the beginning is a crock of sh*t". If this had been authored by Reiss or Holley, then it would worth investing in.

Your post didn't read as "sarcasm"
I was just going by all the national media and this Board debate about everyting being about brady and amendola being right etc.

As for Seth Wickersham being the author, all that means is that it's only something that you can use to wipe your butt with. Claiming that "he's been here since the beginning is a crock of sh*t". If this had been authored by Reiss or Holley, then it would worth investing in.
it will get the hits. look at the title . "Fear"

it will get the hits. look at the title . "Fear"
Hits doesn't means buys.. Like I said. Not worth investing in. Wickersham isn't remotely well placed to have INSIDE info.. Especially with all the pot shots he's taken at the Patriots, Brady and Belichick.

Hits doesn't means buys.. Like I said. Not worth investing in. Wickersham isn't remotely well placed to have INSIDE info.. Especially with all the pot shots he's taken at the Patriots, Brady and Belichick.
Oh i am sure not in NE. But elsewhere people might buy. And going by the reaction on this board to everyting being said about BB, i would venture they would buy here too. Doesnt mean its accurate , but sensational, sure?

WickerSHAM? No thanks. I feel the same way about Ian O'Connor's book.

And I WILL read Benedict's book eventually......already read Holley's and Pepper Johnson's.

Wickersham was wrong about some details but he nailed the general mood of antagonism that was going on behind that scenes that fans were previously unaware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back