PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

some skins fans believe it can happen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer me this have you guys ever witness fear?.

Cause the skins are an TEAM TO NOT UNDERESTIMATE.

When one of your wide receivers finally scores a touchdown, we might consider taking you seriously. So far, your brilliant WR corps and clueless QB have combined for 0 scores this season -- as in ZERO.

By the way, your owner is a detestable little creature. I'd forgotten how much I hated Snyder, probably because the Skins have been so mediocre for so long now. It'll be fun beating you guys and seeing that midget implode once again.

Last edited:
Will see whats up won't we?.

Why won;t you ask Randy Moss about how he tried to go up against Sean Taylor.

Crazy enough the skins O might show up ,at least to cooley or randle el but will score more than just 10 points.

Is that all you guys ever talk about is Taylor and Moss? Go ahead and use Taylor to double Moss all game. Stallworth and Welker will torch you if you go that route.

When one of your wide receivers finally scores a touchdown, we might consider taking you seriously. So far, your brilliant WR corps and clueless QB have combined for 0 scores this season -- as in ZERO.

Clueless QB?

Back that statement up with facts.

Cause maybe are OL is not healthy?.

Cause maybe Moss was out for 2 games and was injured?

Cause maybe Lloyd sucks?

And Its ok,we won't need an WR to score against you guys.You guys are to ****y like the fans there and 79% of does fans are fake,and I hate people who only like teams who are doing good.

I think that any team at anytime can beat the Pats IF the Pats play poorly. If the Pats are on their game though, I don't think there is a team in the league that can beat them.

Not all of us Patriot fans are ****y however, have you seen this team play this year?

Here's to a good and injury free game sunday!:eat3:

BTW, I love how Taylor plays and Landry is going to be huge for your team. I for one would never want to go across the middle of that backfield. :eek:

ok lol, seems you all are, guess that colts fan was right....

skins-34
pats-17
Hey Clueless,

The Redskins could only score 14 points against the Packers!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes there's is always a chance. But too many things have to breakdown for the Pats to lose that game. Yes Brady is a great QB, he has great receivers but most important, they all have their timing down with Brady and they're not making mistakes.

Are any of the Redskins pass coverage guys tall, if not, Randy will do well with the new trust he's earned from his QB. Pretty soon we'll see some amazing passes as Tom fully understands his receivers limits and is able to throw low percentage passes with confidence.

Oh yea, a #4 ranked defense that tends to lay off with a huge lead, hence the #4 and a running game. Yes the running game, everyone forgot we had one, it's alive and well, #6, ready for use. Run defense #5, try and pass, (which many are ) #4, those numbers and their laying off !!

:rocker:

I think that any team at anytime can beat the Pats IF the Pats play poorly. If the Pats are on their game though, I don't think there is a team in the league that can beat them.

Not all of us Patriot fans are ****y however, have you seen this team play this year?

Here's to a good and injury free game sunday!:eat3:

BTW, I love how Taylor plays and Landry is going to be huge for your team. I for one would never want to go across the middle of that backfield. :eek:

That's right. It's best to stay away from Area 51.

Cheers to classy fans like you.

Also, I see a lot of you Redskin fans talking about sending Landy on blitzes all game. Do you have any idea at all how horrible of a plan that would be?

Also, I see a lot of you Redskin fans talking about sending Landy on blitzes all game. Do you have any idea at all how horrible of a plan that would be?

how?

Will have Taylor zoning down the middle and still have Springs and Rogers? hell if its an dime then we got an extra Cb's/

I smell a couple Kevin Faulk screen passes brewing for big yards.

i cant see us sending landry...i see marcus washington, andre carter for sure though

how?

Will have Taylor zoning down the middle and still have Springs and Rogers? hell if its an dime then we got an extra Cb's/

Brady's rating against the blitz is something like 149. That's all you need to know.

Brady's rating against the blitz is something like 149. That's all you need to know.

so then we will sit back like we did against Detroit and rush 4. our DE's have the speed and our DT's are big enough to get some kind of push. So running won't be that easy (not that ya'll run that much anyways).

This will be a dark week for Bostonians.

Mark my words.

Both of your precious teams are going down this week.

Which two? The Pats, Sox or Eagles???:confused:

:D

I'm so embarassed by some of the Pats fans in this thread. The Redskins fans didn't say anything negative about the Patriots. Time to grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back