PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

some skins fans believe it can happen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not here to bash, as there is nothing to bash about your Pats. You don't have to be a football genius to see that. I respect your team, and I've always thought that Brady is the best QB in all of football, may go down as the best ever. The cheating thing means nothing, it's insignificant at best. Your talent level never seems to drop. BB's defensive schemes are to be admired.

At the same time, I'm a lifelong, die hard Skins fan and I've never given up on them, and never will. For some reason, I absolutely cannot wait for this Sunday! This is going to be a physical football game, no matter what happens! There are going to be some major crunches on that field, and even you Pats fans have to admit that both sides will be dishing it out. Yeah, I'm optimistic, so we will see. And I will be back to eat crow if we get beaten down. And, if by chance, we go in there and steal a win, I will not be back to say 'I told you so'. HTTR!

So much for the Skins matching up with you guys physically. At least you guys ran it up on us good, gave the Skins exactly what they deserved for showing up with zero intensity and a totally unimaginative gameplan.

I hope you guys run the table. HTTR.

So much for the Skins matching up with you guys physically. At least you guys ran it up on us good, gave the Skins exactly what they deserved for showing up with zero intensity and a totally unimaginative gameplan.

I hope you guys run the table. HTTR.

I think you may be right about this motivating your team. Good luck going forward.

Why did the Washington Redskins have their starting quarterback play the entire game?

Because Brunell is pretty bad, but honestly, I think he would have done better in that situation.

But he is a rookie, I think they're trying to build him up.

It wasn't, however, personal against the Skins. BB and the Pats are in a rage and out to prove an historic point this year - - - rules of etiquette thrown out.

Yea, I understand that, it just sucking having it done to you if you know what I mean LOL.

Yea, I understand that, it just sucking having it done to you if you know what I mean LOL.

Take away that little picture you have on your posts - Its worthless now :rocker: - or you can put 8-0 instead

Because Brunell is pretty bad, but honestly, I think he would have done better in that situation.

But he is a rookie, I think they're trying to build him up.

Jason Campbell is in his 3rd season.

I was there, Gibbs shook hands with BB

I think it's because he likes running points up, I mean honestly, you were winning 40+ to 0 at the time, what was the need to score more points?

You're losing 40+ to 0 what was the need to score more points with 3 minutes left? The fact is all teams play to the end. There's 1.5 min left and you have the lead you take a knee other that that you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes