PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So will Brady or the Patriots say something or just let this grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

swheeler23

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The patriots or brady need to say something. If they dont this story will grow and stories of Bradys doom will grow.

Why?

The team is focusing on the Rams. Not the TB. TB is focusing on the recovery. What is in the media on this story, how fans feel, or the posting on this website will not affect the outcome of this weeks game or Tom's recovery.

Why?

The team is focusing on the Rams. Not the TB. TB is focusing on the recovery. What is in the media on this story, how fans feel, or the posting on this website will not affect the outcome of this weeks game or Tom's recovery.

Kraft is not getting ready for the rams. He could say something.

Its unfortunate this much information got out already. Let Tom recover peacefully. He doesn't need a media spectacle on top of a torn ACL.

Why do you think you are entitled to know anything at all about Brady's medical status other than "IR - knee"?

Last edited:
Kraft is not getting ready for the rams. He could say something.

That's not true, I saw Kraft suited up at practice yesterday.

*ba dum ching*

I agree that the Patriots do not need to make any formal announcements on Tom's health. There is plenty of time for him to get well before he's potentially a factor with this team again. All energy and focus -- including PR -- should be on the current season. If anything, a short press release on the team's web site would suffice.

The patriots or brady need to say something. If they dont this story will grow and stories of Bradys doom will grow.

Humm, What Doom might that be. He got injured. He needs to re-hab. End of story. The only doom I know is DOOM MON YEW. LOL!:D

what I think should happen is have Brady actuallys how up in Foxboro - rehabbing - have Brady show up on the sideline - or in the owners box - supporting his team. It would not only do the team good - it would do the perception good. Just sayin'.

what I think should happen is have Brady actuallys how up in Foxboro - rehabbing - have Brady show up on the sideline - or in the owners box - supporting his team. It would not only do the team good - it would do the perception good. Just sayin'.

I wouldn't want Brady to get Charlie Weis-ed on the sidelines though.

Why do you think you are entitled to know anything at all about Brady's medical status other than "IR - knee"?

Only when crazy rumors start.This will continue to grow. ESPN is great at starting stuff.

Only when crazy rumors start.This will continue to grow. ESPN is great at starting stuff.

Rumors don't suddenly mean that you should have Brady's medical information.

Did I miss something? I thought the report went out. Additional procedures were done to remove the infection. No time table yet on how this impacts rehabilitation or whether this is going to require additional surgery. What more were you looking for? I think its too early to speculate anything more.

Did I miss something? I thought the report went out. Additional procedures were done to remove the infection. No time table yet on how this impacts rehabilitation or whether this is going to require additional surgery. What more were you looking for? I think its too early to speculate anything more.

How many other NFL Players are rehabing a Knee injury? More than One.

How many other NFL Players do you hear about in the news and on TMZ? Only One.

Why? Brady has immense value to Web Sites and Print Media in terms of ad revenue - i.e. Clicks and periodical purchases.

This won't go away, even if Tom held a press conference and declared he was fit to play tomorrow.

In more ways than one, this is about $$'s - and none is going to the Pats or Tommy.

Brady is rehabbing. THere is nothing to be said that hasn't already been said.

There is no news about Brady unless Kraft or the Pats make a statement. THEN BSPN will talk about it.

Forget about Brady until March.

Patriots issued a statement.

Suck it, ESPN.

Patriots release statement - Reiss' Pieces - Boston.com

The Patriots released the following statement tonight:

"Today, ESPN cited an unnamed source who supposedly expressed the feelings of the Patriots ‘organization.’ This unsubstantiated report does not represent the team's views whatsoever. We have supported Tom Brady one hundred percent from day one of this process and will continue to do so. We issued a statement last Saturday expressing our complete organizational support for Tom. That support includes all aspects of the process. Unfortunately, our statement was not mentioned or referenced in ESPN’s report. Today, we reiterate our total support for Tom as he recovers from his injury."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots