PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

so.... who's Tom's mother f***er...?

Uncensored (not in terms of swearing) Brady is awesome. Its kind of amazing to see that his 18 years of being a robot off the field was almost entirely a front. We always had little anecdotes from teammates who’d talk about him chugging beers and wings or being a crazed ball buster but we never actually saw it.

"Some people — like my wife for example, she just lets it come out. It’s like FWOOM and it’s out, and I’m like, ‘Holy s—!’ And you know what? She’s right. Her instincts and her nature is usually right with a lot of things that she says and thinks.

"My husband can not f****ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."

I guess we now know how TFB REALLY felt about Welker's winning drive killing drop vs the Jints 2011 season SB.

I think that was always quite obvious.

What Brady says in public may not be genuine, but it is effective none the less. Just like any public speaker or politician, he is giving an “official statement” on a matter and not a straight take on it.

Curious to know what he’s like behind closed doors, and if he’s usually very direct or more non-confrontational (have his guys deal with it) when dealing with conflict.

I really don’t know how Brady felt about the Welker drop. At the time he was probably extremely mad but I don’t believe he held it against him because he was of course angry that they didn’t resign him in 2013. And on a related note we know for a fact from not only Tom v Time but other stuff he’s candidly said that he doesn’t hold the Super Bowl 42 loss against Moss at all even though his stats that game were extremely pedestrian as they were that whole postseason.

I’d love Brady to go on the record on how he felt, and still feels, about the Pats trading Branch prior to 2006.

I really don’t know how Brady felt about the Welker drop. At the time he was probably extremely mad but I don’t believe he held it against him because he was of course angry that they didn’t resign him in 2013. And on a related note we know for a fact from not only Tom v Time but other stuff he’s candidly said that he doesn’t hold the Super Bowl 42 loss against Moss at all even though his stats that game were extremely pedestrian as they were that whole postseason.

I’d love Brady to go on the record on how he felt, and still feels, about the Pats trading Branch prior to 2006.
Brady does not really single people out, he thinks of everything as a unit. If something fails, if its him or another player, he thinks of the whole process that failed. As far as Branch, brady always played the good soilder and said its not up to him. I am sure everyone has different thoughts on how things go with the team, I am sure some didnt agree with Belichick on things, but they got the big picture. Brady is never ever going to say, this was this persons fault, he knows what goes into a game and he knows how many plays happen and what all leads up to one or two plays. It is never one persons fault when a team loses. In fact sometimes the other team just plays better.

He’s finally felt freer to express himself over the last 14 months. Wonder why.
I think you are correct. However the more he speaks the more he demonstrates that he is in love with himself and not that bright considering what he says. I have known this for years. Right after the Tampa Bay Lighting won the Stanley Cup there was a warning put out to tell Brady not to think about throwing the Stanley Cup, ha ha.

I think you are correct. However the more he speaks the more he demonstrates that he is in love with himself and not that bright considering what he says. I have known this for years. Right after the Tampa Bay Lighting won the Stanley Cup there was a warning put out to tell Brady not to think about throwing the Stanley Cup, ha ha.

1625807001403.jpeg

There is an obvious joke answer here I'm surprised no one has mentioned.

I don’t think so. His teammates would have a different opinion of him if he really was that way.

I don’t think so. His teammates would have a different opinion of him if he really was that way.
His teammates and his former teammates. Lot of jilted lovers out there in the fan world.

His teammates and his former teammates. Lot of jilted lovers out there in the fan world.

It’s definitely just NE fans pissed at Brady’s continuing success and dominance. It’s also really funny to see fans of other teams who hated on Brady for years all come out of the woodwork loving him now as he continues to speak his mind and not act like a soulless robot and it’s NE fans who are now the detractors. Truly hilarious.

It’s definitely just NE fans pissed at Brady’s continuing success and dominance. It’s also really funny to see fans of other teams who hated on Brady for years all come out of the woodwork loving him now as he continues to speak his mind and not act like a soulless robot and it’s NE fans who are now the detractors. Truly hilarious.
I love Brady's new persona. I have said this for years but Bill made 20 years of dominance feel like a curse. That guy was as cuddly as a cactus with his snorting, grunting pressers believing he was always the smartest guy in the room. He took so much fun out of what should have been the best magic carpet ride for 20 years and fans gave him a pass falsely believe that his curmudgeon persona was the reason for the success. What a slap in the face to see Brady all tanned, loving the sun, sailing on his boat and hoisting another Lombardi then tossing it playfully to his teammates during the parade. That is what the last 20 years should have been here but Bill always kept the clamps down because God forbid the players and fans should actually have some fun while completing dominating the league with the GOAT QB.

To me it's gotta be a Tannehill thing. I mean the 49ers had to stick with Jimmy, it wasn't really a surprise. But Tannehill? Come the f*** on.

Regarding Branch. That one single move probably cost Brady another Superbowl.

Branch catches that TD pass against the colts in the AFC championship game.

Also they probably don't draft Brandon Meriwether, since they don't have the 24th pick, and may end up taking Eric Weddle instead of trading with SF and missing out on Jerod Mayo.

Mother f er found.
tenor.gif

What NE fans are pissed at Brady's success? I don't know any. But I see people talking about them like they do exist. Who are they?

There are a ton. Go to Patriotsplanet.com

So NE Pats fans at Patriots Planet? But not on PatsFans? Since you are posting here, I thought you meant PatsFans.

So NE Pats fans at Patriots Planet? But not on PatsFans? Since you are posting here, I thought you meant PatsFans.
I thought you meant patriots fans in general.

In fairness, in the clip, Tom is clearly emphasizing that the team pissed him off…not that the QB sucks.

You’re going with that mother****er.

You’re going with that mother****er.

Two different meanings based on emphasis.
I once heard a caller on local radio criticize the hosts for not being from the Boston area because they said North End instead of North End. They mocked him but I understood exactly what he was saying. Btw, he was right, they weren't from Boston.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back