PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, who's not a Captain next week (or ever again).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a ******* idiot.

I thought there was some forum etiquette that prohibited personal attacks? I can see why youu thought it was the correct decision as well.

The avi to post ratio is very strong with this one

I thought there was some forum etiquette that prohibited personal attacks? I can see why youu thought it was the correct decision as well.
You'd strip the captaincy of our All-Pro ST ace for confusion over which end to take on a coin toss.

They could suspend my account, but that wouldn't change that you are, in fact, exactly what I said.

You'd strip the captaincy of our All-Pro ST ace for confusion over which end to take on a coin toss.

They could suspend my account, but that wouldn't change that you are, in fact, exactly what I said.

Please explain yourself. You obviously support the decision. I guess my football acumen isn't strong enough to appreciate the wisdom in kicking the ball. Enlighten us with your knowledge.

Please explain yourself. You obviously support the decision. I guess my football acumen isn't strong enough to appreciate the wisdom in kicking the ball. Enlighten us with your knowledge.
The prosecution rests.

Quite possibly the dumbest post I have ever read. Thanks M8. Why are we not happier that the Steelers are all but bounced from the playoff picture? They have looked a lot more scary, not to mention they are a lot more experienced in the postseason than the lowly Jest.

We keep a future HOF out of the playoffs with a loss here and now worst that could come from this is us HOSTING the Jets to get to the AFCCG. I for one like where this is going. :)

I'll explain it to you. The pats offense was having a difficult time going the leanth of the field, apparently BB thought the defense could stop the jests, the jests would punt giving brady and the offense a short field to work with. sht happens

Shame the league didn't take Belichick's suggestion to make it all challengable, "alright let's take a look here, did Slater say he wanted direction or did he want to kick? I can't quite make out what he says...might have to stay with the call on the field we'll be right back with the call after this commercial break..."

The refs went to BB prior to the coin flip and BB made the call, however Slater did not get the memo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back