PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So who will be cut given 6 will have to go??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that mean you agree? You mean to tell me no one gets irritated by this poster's negative comments all the time?

Or are you just poking fun at my username from the '72 movie about THE original pimp? (before my time but still priceless)

Personally, i thought your name was from 'Jimmy superfly snuka' :D

and yes, the poster you're talking about is a pain in the :deadhorse:

Bill is toying with us :camera:
128913594171129711.jpg

= no movement on the roster even though it appears as if the Pats are one over the limit.

Well, they're not over the limit yet because none of the flurry of deals that were reached last week have been finalized yet. That's kind of why the crickets are at it.

cuts that need to happen nunn, ortiz, richardson or wilhite, kenny williams, gutierrez or hoyer, kaczur, yates, bruschi, mike wright

1) Who is Kenny Williams?

2) Wilhite? Bruschi? Wright?

At this point, I think they almost have to carry three QBs, unless they're absolutely certain that, say, Edelman could run an offense.

Why? Do you really think there is a QB out there who is bad enough to be only a 3rd QB, and still good enough that they make the playoffs?

if your top 2 QBs go down, you're screwed. Period.

He made the 53 last year and played (in my opinion) really well when called on..

He had 3.9ypc against bad defenses. Hes a terrible running back, nothing more than a warm body.

(BJGE)

Why? Do you really think there is a QB out there who is bad enough to be only a 3rd QB, and still good enough that they make the playoffs?

if your top 2 QBs go down, you're screwed. Period.

I agree. #3 is for a developmental wildcard.
BB used Brown as the ulyimate emergency QB, say you're in a game, ahead and lose both QBs. Somebody who could avoid giving away points via turnovers is needed to simply rub down the clock and get you out of that game. But if neither #1 or #2 is available in the weeks thereafter, you're gonna lose games you colda won...unless you're John Gruden and have 6 QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST