PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So is Kaepernick Coming for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaep was probably the worst qb in the NFL over the last 4 years

I'm rooting for it just to see the collective head explosion of a bunch of members of this forum.

I'll personally lose my **** if this took place.

As much as I love this team, I love this country, our armed forces, and those who sacrificed so much for it, more.

I will not allow myself to attend or watch any Pats games, or even secretly root for them as long that ungrateful, entitled POS is on the roster.

I'll personally lose my **** if this took place. And as much as I love this team, I love this country more, and will not allow myself to attend or watch any Pats games, or even secretively root for them as long that ungrateful, entitled POS is on the roster.
It would be great to see just for the reaction of fans like yourself.

I'd rather bring in some nobody rookie than Hoyer......Hoyer gives us nothing

I'll personally lose my **** if this took place.

As much as I love this team, I love this country, our armed forces, and those who sacrificed so much for it, more.

I will not allow myself to attend or watch any Pats games, or even secretly root for them as long that ungrateful, entitled POS is on the roster.

I'm rooting for it just to see the collective head explosion of a bunch of members of this forum.

Edit: I mean, Belichick understands and honors the military more than probably anyone else in the NFL aside from people who've actually served. I'd like to see anyone challenge him if he has no problem signing Kaep. It'd be a joke.

That said, there's no way the Patriots are gonna sign Colin Kaepernick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back