PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Slam Piece on Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get used to it, or stop reading that crap.
I'm continually amazed how the owners allow Goodell to orchestrate the NFL and media to continually lie, tarnish and alienate one of the league's premier franchises, fanbase and markets. Do they not comprehend the connection this will have on them in the long run and the financial costs? Mind blown.

Personally, I only ever read nesn, weei, pft, or csnne site content that hasn't been linked by someone else first (pats pulpit daily links, mostly). Of course, I never click any link to espn or nfln, regardless of the content. If I really want to read the article, I get it at webarchive.org.

I'm continually amazed how the owners allow Goodell to orchestrate the NFL and media to continually lie, tarnish and alienate one of the league's premier franchises, fanbase and markets. Do they not comprehend the connection this will have on them in the long run and the financial costs? Mind blown.
This is what the vast majority of the owners want (to see the Pats and Brady laidd low.) In their hubris (though they might be right) they believe the great NFL PR machine will win the day. And if it doesn't, there are millions of sheep willing to keep tuning in and buying merchandise no matter what the league does. They'd rather finance the railroading of the team they profess to love than be a "bandwagon" fan. As long as the money keeps rolling in, they don't really care how you feel about them.

I'd like to but it was labeled as a opinion piece on the draft that quickly turned into BRADY'S A ROTTEN CHEATER! piece.

Get used to it. Not enough people from within this organization have gotten up in front of the world and consistently slammed the media back on this. They will run with what they please as a result.

get use to these type of pieces..

brady will be ridiculed for the rest of his life thanks to the nfl. while scumbags like ray lewis and cris carter are celebrated.

Allow?

How about DIRECT?

Gotta get those Jaguars in London and appease other owners!

Just a typical uninformed piece from a nobody, nothing else to see here.

Hes a freelance journalist that lives in LA. That tells you all you need to know.

Brady is a fool. His no response, following legal advice is a bad idea. Lets his reputation be destroyed in an attempt to avoid a 4 game suspension. He should have been out there yelling and screaming. He desperately needed a PR guide.

Brady should have been on every TV show saying "Hey, read the Wells report, Ted Wells said they didn't need my phone. He said that. Why would I be concerned about getting rid of it after Wells, the NFL guy said that. Goodell has been accused of perjury by a judge, why should anyone be surprised that he keeps lying. Hell even the hired gun Exponent said they couldn't be sure if anything happened and the NFL paid them to find something. Every legitimate scientific organisation has proven no air was ever let out and by the way, the Colts balls were also measured under inflated, you know why, because it gets cold in New England"

Doing this would have zero impact on any court case and help immensely. This trash article is what being a good boy has brought.

I think it's awesome......turn the glass and from another angle it looks like this

- the Pats lost the 29th pick in the draft and a 4th rounder in the next draft.
- the LA Rams traded 2 first rounders 2 2nd rounders 2 3rd rounders to draft Goff
- the Eagles traded 2 first rounders, a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round pick to draft Wentz

algebraically, I don't think the Pats have the worst deal ....... just wait for the contracts these 2 stiffs sign

Get used to it. Not enough people from within this organization have gotten up in front of the world and consistently slammed the media back on this. They will run with what they please as a result.
This team needs a Lawyer Milloy or Bill Parcells on this team. They wouldn't be this quiet if they were here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back