PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Skip Bayless doesn't "trust Belichick" any more when comes to Brady lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip is for entertainment, he doesn't believe the **** he spews on TV. He isn't even clever with his baiting most of the time. Occasionally we get a gem like the Michael B Jordan tweet but he's batting like .100

).

Stephen A on the other hand, is one of the great comedic actors of our generation. Hard to believe he hasn't been featured in any movies.

Last edited:
Shame on you for giving him a thread. Go to timeout.

A better penance would be to spend five minutes reading /r/nyjets on reddit.

I actually usually enjoy the Gang Green site
Is it anything like watching the Browns on Hard Knocks? Because this has been the best season yet.

This one is absolutely priceless. Johnny football was out of control before he arrived in Cleveland, and his style of play doomed him in the NFL from the start. Bayless is king of the trolls.

Last edited:
Bayless lives in a world of half truths, hyperbole and hysteria, where success is measured by Twitter Followers or Facebook likes.. inow a world of relative anonymity and not based on facts..

We validate his existence with threads such as this.. which is his intent (guilty as charged)...

File this in the folder with Tom Jackson's " they hate their coach"....
and let's hope that BB gets to give Bayless the same greeting he gave Jackson after the Super Bowl that year......

Bayless is a professional moron. I doubt he believes even half the nonsense he spews. But he gets paid to get attention. He doesn't have the talent or intelligence to get it by offering interesting, informative takes, so he just offers up outrageous nonsense. It's the real world equivalent of someone walking down Main St in a clown outfit.

There's an entire industry of fools just like him. Apparently there are people who still fall for it.

Bayless is a professional moron. I doubt he believes even half the nonsense he spews. But he gets paid to get attention. He doesn't have the talent or intelligence to get it by offering interesting, informative takes, so he just offers up outrageous nonsense. It's the real world equivalent of someone walking down Main St in a clown outfit.

There's an entire industry of fools just like him. Apparently there are people who still fall for it.

Anyone seen in a clown outfit will be dealt with. Lol

Want a balloon skippy?

I agree with the other posters. This guy doesn't even believe his own BS.

I am not saying Bayless was the first to do it, but he really pioneered the whole sports media strategy of saying incredibly stupid things with utmost confidence because it is better to have everyone talking about what a moron you are than not talking about you at all.

Skip buddy,

Trying outdo Kellerman and falling short. Seems like a double failure on his part and might be time to up your game or call it a career.

CTQFe34h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes