PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Skip Bayless must have sources close to Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't mind Skip. He was also one of the few in the media that didn't declare the Patriots dead after the KC game. iirc he instead said the Pats would finish 12-4.

I made a decision either rightfully or wrongfully that integrity and what I thought of myself mattered to me more than money. That said, I was willing to back myself that I would be successful in my chosen field but still, I simply can't abandon my personal principles as readily as these jokers.

It's possible to be a pundit with integrity and make good money. I do it, although I give away the "punditry" for free and get paid for consulting.

I don't think he has sources at all

He always makes bold claims and assumptions like that

It's possible to be a pundit with integrity and make good money. I do it, although I give away the "punditry" for free and get paid for consulting.
We are in agreement. The problem is @Fencer, often these excellent scribes are drowned out by the scandal driven squeaky wheel types.

We are in agreement. The problem is @Fencer, often these excellent scribes are drowned out by the scandal driven squeaky wheel types.

hqdefault.jpg

"Hello!!!!" :D

You mean you can get paid to make puns?

Skip sure has changed his tune on Brady from 10 years ago

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=bayless/050128
Haha that was entertaining. :)

I don't know if I'd say he changed his tune - he did say he just needed to see "like, four or five more years" before he anoints him. Brady's given him 10 more. And I think it would be fair to say that Skip has done that, and is a pretty big advocate for Brady/Belichick on air.

That being said, the "hot take" that spawned the OP seems pretty stupid to me, and is exactly the kind of bloviating made-up journalism that makes people slam Bayless for being incendiary in the stead of being able to be interesting or knowledgable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes