PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Skip Bayless: 12 reasons the Patriots will finish 12-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Go ahead and hate, haters.

Celebrate the downfall of Coach Condescending and Tom Terrific. Please convince yourselves it's finally safe to write off Bill Belichick and Tom Brady just four games into a season.

Go ahead, laugh.

While you can.

The Patriots, who lead the NFL in Jealousy Generated, soon will shut up skeptics from sea to doubting sea. Here are 12 reasons No. 12 will lead them to yet another 12-4 record ...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11629301/skip-bayless-patriots-start

Skip Bayless: 12 reasons the Patriots will finish 12-4

bafer.gif

The guy who picks up my dog's dumps in the back yard thinks the Pat's will run the table. Should I start a similar thread?

The guy who picks up my dog's dumps in the back yard thinks the Pat's will run the table. Should I start a similar thread?

If Skip Bayless' opinion warrants a thread, than surely your dog's poop picker upper is worthy of one, as he is likely more credible than Skip.

Crap. I was hoping the Pats were gonna turn it around, but this pretty much disproves it.

skip's a pats homer but he's going way too far.
12-4? lol

skip is a tard

I could see 11-5...but more like 10-6

Wow, that looks like something a delusional Jets fan would write.

Statements like "Belichick will soon be proved right about trading offensive guard and leader Logan Mankins" and "The offensive line won't keep offending fans" are not reasons but his predictions. I would like to know the rationale between those predictions so that I may learn more about football.

Statements like "Belichick will soon be proved right about trading offensive guard and leader Logan Mankins" and "The offensive line won't keep offending fans" are not reasons but his predictions. I would like to know the rationale between those predictions so that I may learn more about football.

History is likely the rationale.
We were written off by week 8 of 2011 and we were written off last year and went to the AFCCG.

As bad as it looks, we all have to admit, history is on our side

Crap. I was hoping the Pats were gonna turn it around, but this pretty much disproves it.

True, he was way off on how the Spurs were going to beat the Heat just a few months back.

Skip is a troll and a stooge, but it's not like he gets zero percent of his predictions right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes