PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign Phillip Rivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
People on this board today have said to fire brady, start green Stidham, kraft to step down, Belichick has failed, predicting a Titans win and have verbally attacked our team despite being 12-4 and been to 4 sbs last 5 years.

So just for today ill be a clown and ask: Sign Rivers? He isnt playing WC weekend and didn't lose to a 4 win team today

;)

Sign Ryan Fitzpatrick!

I think we might have seen Brady play his last game at Gillette in the regular season but that doesn't mean he should be out of football if hes not ready to retire

I'm not selfish and if Brady feels he wants to still play and Kraft doesn't feel like re-upping his contract let the legend play his last years elsewhere

There will be Quarterbacks like Keenan,Bridgewater,Mariota and possibly Alex Smith on the open market - I would prefer trading up for a top tier drafted QB over those guys though - Rivers has zero chance of ending up in New England

Last edited:
You know who we need to sign...

I think we might have seen Brady play his last game at Gillette but that doesn't mean he should be out of football if hes not ready to retire

Ummm . . . not yet.

I think we might have seen Brady play his last game at Gillette but that doesn't mean he should be out of football if hes not ready to retire

I'm not selfish and if Brady feels he wants to still play and Kraft doesn't feel like re-upping his contract let the legend play his last years elsewhere

There will be Quarterbacks like Keenan,Bridgewater,Mariota and possibly Alex Smith on the open market - I would prefer trading up for a top tier drafted QB over those guys though - Rivers has zero chance of ending up in New England
You don't see Brady playing WC Weekend?

Stidham is the future
Mariota as a stop gap and see if we can make magic or Bortles If his contract is up

Stidham is the future
Mariota as a stop gap and see if we can make magic or Bortles If his contract is up
if Alex Smith can play again and he wants to return I would hope the Pats kick the tires and let Stidham mature a bit longer - Alex Smith's last few years prior to injury had him with a 65% completion percentage and over 85 quarterback rating the past few years - hes also a guy who doesn't throw a lot of INTs - but hes 35 and may not come back anyways so.... - This of course all depends on Brady's future in the offseason

if Alex Smith can play again and he wants to return I would hope the Pats kick the tires and let Stidham mature a bit longer - Alex Smith's last few years prior to injury had him with a 65% completion percentage and over 85 quarterback rating the past few years - hes also a guy who doesn't throw a lot of INTs - but hes 35 and may not come back anyways so.... - This of course all depends on Brady's future in the offseason
Didnt he tear his acl or am I wrong?

I don't want to sign another QB if Brady splits....play Stidham under rookie contract for short dough and use $ from Brady to sign useful players on offense. Hopefully we get another playoff team out of the next CB agreement and even w Stidham Pat's SB alive in December...if Bill is as good as we all think he is

Didnt he tear his acl or am I wrong?
Alex suffered a Tibia and Fibula fracture of his right leg - it was a very gruesome injury but if he has rehabbed and worked out as it healed perhaps he can make it back - it will be tough though and he will probably undergo rigorous physical with all teams interested should he want to return

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes