PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shula implies Brady a fraud, Dynasty needs an asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Shula win anything with his homeboy Marino? I think not. Another guy that needs to shut his trap.

Last edited:
The only cheating going on is with Shula's wife cheating nature. Her facelifts are freakier than Jerry Jones' full pull. And if she calls her husband "Coach" one more time in those diet commercials....

Oh shut the hell up, Shula.

He's just bitter that 2006 was the final season of his '72 Phins party.

Well, six of your games will be versus teams with sub .500 records, as your East bretheren SUCK. AND seeing as how you play ALL teams from the NFC EAST and the AFC North, you could probably count 2-3 of those teams going sub.500 as well. Your schedule MIGHT include just 6 out of 16 with WINNING records.

Jets could end up over 500, the chargers, colts, steelers, cincy balt, dallas and philly or wash could finish over .500 then there are the 3 teams we will defeat going to the sb.

Which team the Pats are going to beat do you root for sonny boy?

Someone please e-mail this crap to Brady! He will love it posted next to his locker!!! This is the same guy who admitted to carrying around in his wallet a clip from Sporting News in 2005 about how overrated he was. Oh, he is loving this shiat!

We had a great off season, but to me something was missing. We were the hands down favorites and it seemed we had no obstacles and no underdog card to hang on to this year that has benefited us so well in past seasons. Now with Video Gate, we have literally a library worth of crap from players, media and former coaches that are denying us our legacy. Amazing! God is good to the Patriots. He really is.

We get no R E S P E C T and I love it!!!!

Last edited:
Shula is worried about his perfect season celebration being in jeopardy.

exactly what I was thinking - the surviving '72 Fins are completely loony over that record

Someone please e-mail this crap to Brady! He will love it posted next to his locker!!!

We had a great off season, but to me something was missing. We were the hands down favorites and it seemed we had no obstacles and no underdog card to hang on to this year that has benefited us so well in past seasons. Now with Video Gate, we have literally a library worth of crap from players, media and former coaches that are denying us our legacy. Amazing! God is good to the Patriots. He really is.

We get no R E S P E C T and I love it!!!!
Tom doesn't need any extra motivation. He does his talking on the field.

I've always hate everything about Shula and the Fins and have considered him to be the real fraud so this isn't surprising.

exactly what I was thinking - the surviving '72 Fins are completely loony over that record

Screw them all.
I'm tired of hearing about their overrated 72 season anyway.
And Sula is a TV dinner peddling, senile, old fart.

Tom doesn't need any extra motivation. He does his talking on the field.

Your kidding yourself is you don't think all people need motivation. Especially athletes. Tom thrives on this crap otherwise he would not have admitted to Bob Costas on carrying around that clipping on being over-rated!

How ironic that Shula is notorious for having committed the single most egregious act of "gamesmanship" in NFL History. Going into the 1982 AFCCG, the Jets Freeman McNeil was virtually unstoppable. There was little doubt that the Jets would beat the Dolphins, with the NY Sack Exchange in full force against the inept David Woodley. So Shula watered the Orange Bowl field all week so that it became a mud bowl, neutralizing the Jets athletic advantage. The Killer B defense swarmed all over Richard Todd and a Miami team that had no business making it to the SB got their due to Shula's devious wit. For him to make sanctimonious statements about gamesmanship is the height of hypocrisy. It's another example of how as men age they tend to gloss over the errors of their own youth and ascribe to the younger generation sins new and strange. But nothing is new under the sun.

Your kidding yourself is you don't think all people need motivation. Especially athletes. Tom thrives on this crap otherwise he would not have admitted to Bob Costas on carrying around that clipping on being over-rated!
He admitted that? OK. By the sounds of his press conference he made it clear that he didn't care what people were saying.

How ironic that Shula is notorious for having committed the single most egregious act of "gamesmanship" in NFL History. Going into the 1982 AFCCG, the Jets Freeman McNeil was virtually unstoppable. There was little doubt that the Jets would beat the Dolphins, with the NY Sack Exchange in full force against the inept David Woodley. So Shula watered the Orange Bowl field all week so that it became a mud bowl, neutralizing the Jets athletic advantage. The Killer B defense swarmed all over Richard Todd and a Miami team that had no business making it to the SB got their due to Shula's devious wit. For him to make sanctimonious statements about gamesmanship is the height of hypocrisy. It's another example of how as men age they tend to gloss over the errors of their own youth and ascribe to the younger generation sins new and strange. But nothing is new under the sun.

THANK YOU!!!

Jets used to have some pretty good teams in those days but the Phins were what the Pats are now. God how we *hated* them. Especially the "Marks" brothers...ah sh*T...falling into "Old B*stard" football stories.

ummmm....here's Donald Duck Shula being schooled by JayZ. Baaaaaaaaaaahahahha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPwbQYJOL4s

Jigga owns Shula.

Shula's a punk if he's really saying these things. Seriously, as Brady put it, the idea of radio-ing in the D's signal before the snap is absurd. The logistics of it are a joke.

Do these fu**heads realize that in between all this real-time code-breaking & spying that these coaches have to coach and these players have to play? This isn't fu**ing chess for f**k's sake, they're playing a fast-paced violent game, do they think they have time to Da Vinci Code this shyt? Jesus ti**t-fu*king Christ [from a movie, I didn't make that swear up, but it's a good one].

As Brady says, BB's preparation is unlike no other, that's where the edge comes from, that's where being a step ahead comes from. Anyone who says otherwise is full of shyt, sorry for the expletives but I am so **** of this fu*king bullshyt. **** **** **** ****, I just feel like swearing.

Last edited:
Shula is worried about his perfect season celebration being in jeopardy.

By attacking the Patriots, he's adding to the chance they'll do it. They'll remember what he said when they don't have a player or a coach to hate on the team their playing that week.

I'm not sure he's worried about the 19-0 season specifically (although obviously we'd be the choice to do that right now, and whoever's the most likely is Shula's "enemy" in a way.)

I think he's playing "king of the mountain" in terms of Great Coaches, or Great Dynasties, whether he'd admit to that or not.

How silly. How petty. How human... how likely that anybody might go that way when it's all legacy, with no active involvement in the game. We should pity this guy rather than hate him.

What I don't get is people who want this to put an asterisk on anything we win going forward, with the tightest scrutiny in recent memory on the team. Some of our SD trolls were whining away that we "didn't know the Pats cheated" in that tasty whoopfest on Sunday... but that "that didn't prove the Pats didn't."

You can only ride that horse so far. It's not a "get out of a dynasty free" card.

Me, I like all that behavior. The more guys from other teams take up the hobby of excuse-making, the more we get a real competitive advantage, based on the difference between our character and that of our opponents.

Excuses versus preparation. I know which I'll take -- every day of the week, and twice on Sunday, as the saying goes.

PFnV

Shula is a hall of famer and considered one of the greatest coaches of all time, and that will give him credibility in many people's eyes.

OJ's in the hall too d*ckwad, shall we go get a quote from him too. :rolleyes:

STFU

Just technology... but I do agree though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes