PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shrine Game

There's a guy in my next mock who is playing in this game.

Michael Roberts measured in with 11 5/8 inch hands. That's insane. Gronk's hands were "only" 10 3/4 by way of comparison. :eek:

Michael Roberts measured in with 11 5/8 inch hands. That's insane. Gronk's hands were "only" 10 3/4 by way of comparison. :eek:

................that's ridiculous. Just short of the combine record for any player. (Deforest Buckner 11'75).

Brady talks about hand size like most men talk about horse power under the hood. Can't imagine he would be against a receiver with first basemen gloves for hands.

I knew Hendrickson would rise. Big fan here. Tough kid w/ some nasty in him. Worker type. Nice get off. Always looks balanced.

Roberts is another guy a like but want to see more. A lot to like but I want to see him move against better comp.

Robinette went from a 7th/udfa to what looks like mid round pick.

................that's ridiculous. Just short of the combine record for any player. (Deforest Buckner 11'75).

Brady talks about hand size like most men talk about horse power under the hood. Can't imagine he would be against a receiver with first basemen gloves for hands.

One of the most underrated things people never talk about. Grip strength/hand size is such an advantage.

Gronk just swallows the ball up. It disappears.

Tyron Smith just manhandles guys. Countless times he'll grab and just pull/rip & push guys around bc his hands are so strong.

11+ is nuts

Check out @TampaBayTre's Tweet:

Check out @MyColtsAccount's Tweet: My Colts Account on Twitter

One of the most underrated things people never talk about. Grip strength/hand size is such an advantage.

Gronk just swallows the ball up. It disappears.

Tyron Smith just manhandles guys. Countless times he'll grab and just pull/rip & push guys around bc his hands are so strong.

11+ is nuts

I think Roberts could be like a rich mans version of Hooman. His blocking is legit, his hands are real, as is his size. He's just not going to separate from defensive players down the seam.

Lot to like for a rd4-6 guy

Nice series of videos @BaconGrundleCandy ! I'm really excited to get into the nitty gritty of draft season.

When I have a little more time to continue with my edge guys, Hendrickson will definitely get some love. I had picked him out earlier as someone who looks like he could fit here, but I was hoping he might be available in the 4th. I'm starting to think he'll show up pretty well, and create a buzz. Good player. I think he'll surprise with his testing numbers.

Nice series of videos @BaconGrundleCandy ! I'm really excited to get into the nitty gritty of draft season.

When I have a little more time to continue with my edge guys, Hendrickson will definitely get some love. I had picked him out earlier as someone who looks like he could fit here, but I was hoping he might be available in the 4th. I'm starting to think he'll show up pretty well, and create a buzz. Good player. I think he'll surprise with his testing numbers.

He can set the edge and has some nice size 6'4/270. He's def binkish.

Don't worry.
If he will rise, someone else you like will fall.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back