PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shrine Bowl

Snooky97

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Information on who the Patriots will be coaching on Offensive side of the ball at the Shrine Bowl.

So, for the most part, we're looking at a list with a future day 3 pick or two?

So, for the most part, we're looking at a list with a future day 3 pick or two?
Keep an eye on Jack Colletto the FB/LB from Oregon State. Heck of a player and the Paul Hornung award winner. The award is for the most versatile player. Last years winner was Marcus Jones. Jabril Peppers won it as well.

not impressed with Troy Brown so far as WR Coach to be honest, don't see anything that would make him a good WR coach, no real development of any WR and I just can't belive its all on the players

not impressed with Troy Brown so far as WR Coach to be honest, don't see anything that would make him a good WR coach, no real development of any WR and I just can't belive its all on the players
Can't disagree with you there, but I'm giving it another year... and it's heartbreaking for me since he's my all time favorite Patriot.

Can't disagree with you there, but I'm giving it another year... and it's heartbreaking for me since he's my all time favorite Patriot.
Mine also, so this is indeed disappointing

Worth while listening to Catch 22 with Lazar and Barth (at the Shrine practices) as they pick out players who may fit the Patriots or just players who may succeed in the NFL . Some decent comments to help leading up to combine and the draft.

Did anyone watch the game today?

Well, Oregon State tried to build some hype for their guy Jack Colletto. . . . "Jack Colletto, Everything"
Fn_ghHJaEAEjEBX

Yes. The kicker Moody won the MVP, and imho he was the only one who really stood out. No TDs for either team, but TB80 got his HC win. Other than that, wish I could say more about it.
QB's and OT's didn't stand out. Couple pass rushers made plays but hard to tell if it was skill or poor competition, BJ Thompson SF Austin and Habakkuk Baldonado (MMA) Pitt. RB's looked good, Vallady, Mims. Receivers and TE's didn't show much. Moody clearly was the one guy we should target.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back