PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should we start to worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quest4SevenHomie

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
As our team continues their quest for the #2 seed, other AFC teams are quickly moving closer to grabbing that spot and the Chargers or Texans are looking like they'll reach it sooner than anyone.

Should we start to worry?

I think we should definitely consider starting to worry about the AFC WEST. The Chargers are one of the few powerful teams that pose a threat to NE. Rivers looks battle tested and the Chargers still have a decent defense and are just getting back Hunter Henry. No clue if he's eligible to play. If it comes down to the Texans and Chargers, I see the Chargers going all the way for the AFCC. The Colts, I'm not worried about. Andrew Luck doesn't scare me.

The Patriots have beaten pretty much every good team they've faced, but have lost to some bad ones. Relatively similar to the Chargers in that regard. I think they've beaten Kansas City, ****sburgh, and Seattle. Meanwhile Texans have lost to NE, Tenn, Indy, and Philly. But have beaten Tenn, Dallas, and Indy. So they're 3-4 against .500 or better teams.

I don't think we should waste anymore time underestimating the importance of beginning to think about of starting to worry.

its-k-bro-chill-meme.jpg

This reminds me of last year's late season thread worrying that we may have to play a tough NFC team if we make it to the Super Bowl.

Just our luck, we get all the way to the Super Bowl only to have to play some hot team on a winning streak with a lot talent and some very tough matchups. I miss those days when the Super Bowl pitted the #1 team against the #32 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down