PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should the Pats have drafted DK Metcalf instead of N'Keal Harry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I was fine with choice of Harry. If I knew that he would be injured and Metcalf wouldn't, I would have favored Metcalf.

2) I hope that Harry will be a top WR in the future. This isn't exactly a lock for WR's, especially for those who have been injured.

3) I am fine with Harry being the #5 WR at this point. Brady has been doing well with Meyers, when necessary. I would also be fine if Harry gets a few opportunities and does well with them.

4) Meyers is our backup, and has done well.

1) I was fine with choice of Harry. If I knew that he would be injured and Metcalf wouldn't, I would have favored Metcalf.

2) I hope that Harry will be a top WR in the future. This isn't exactly a lock for WR's, especially for those who have been injured.

3) I am fine with Harry being the #5 WR at this point. Brady has been doing well with Meyers, when necessary. I would also be fine if Harry gets a few opportunities and does well with them.

4) Meyers is our backup, and has done well.

Meyers has surprised us but let’s be honest harry has more of a high ceiling and we need more from the X spot. I hope he gets his snaps against the eagles and see what he can do.

Unlucky with the injury but a mid season start and a tougher schedule for Harry is a tough ask even if he gets on the field and a look from brady......the first half of the season would have been ideal barring the injury.....it is what it is.........

It's clearly too early to have an opinion on Harry. He hasn't played a single game, so I'm not sure what you could base an opinion on. It's true that missing his first half-season is not ideal, and the record for IR'd rookies on the Patriots isn't great, but that's not definitive. Every situation is different.

FIXED

I do NOT agree that Harry has a higher 2019 ceiling than Meyers.

Meyers has surprised us but let’s be honest harry has more of a high ceiling and we need more from the X spot. I hope he gets his snaps against the eagles and see what he can do.

Last edited:
Let harry get on the field first , and hopefully have the ball thrown at him , hopefully he will catch it or he will be asking Myers what does it take to get a space on the bench :eek:

Does Harry also agree with that statement concerning Harry?
:) I fixed the post.
I don't think that Harry necessarily has a higher 2019 ceiling than Meyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes