Sherman Afraid of 49ers WRs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Kaepernick blasts ?ridiculous? Sherman: He?s ?afraid? of 49ers | New York Post

Kaep didn't need to rise to the bait so many days after the loss.

Kaepernick said he looks forward to meeting Sherman and the Seahawks at least twice next season — and vowed that he will never fear Sherman, no matter how badly the throw to Crabtree turned out.
“I’ll take that matchup every day,” Kaepernick said. “I feel like he’s afraid of our receivers, and that’s something I look forward to [exploiting] next year.”
Oh, and because of whom Denver is facing, Kaepernick said he’s a big Broncos fan this week.
“Go Peyton!” Kaepernick said.

He has nobody to blame but himself. Those two balls that ended up as INT's should have never been thrown.

Those 2 INTs are known as half bad Luck

Those 2 INTs are known as half bad Luck

patrick-harris-see-what-you-did-there.gif

That should spice up the rivalry next year,he made a lot of good points but lost me in the part where he should have threw the ball higher to Crabtree.

Sherman doesn't seem to be afraid of the 49ers WRs or any other teams WRs

That should spice up the rivalry next year,he made a lot of good points but lost me in the part where he should have threw the ball higher to Crabtree.

Why? He's right. Against a decent corner, the throw that he made probably would have been good enough. Against Sherman, the throw basically had to be perfect, and it wasn't. Still wasn't a bad throw, but he's not wrong to acknowledge that he could have done better.

Kaepernick is a prick and an average QB

Kaepernick is a prick and an average QB
I will admit, the more exposed I am to Kaepernick the more he seems like a petulant child. That could be the way the media chooses to portray him.

I will admit, the more exposed I am to Kaepernick the more he seems like a petulant child. That could be the way the media chooses to portray him.

He's definitely a guy you either hate or love.

Me personally I'm a fan.

Kaepernick really needs to learn to shut the hell up.

everyone was wondering what the flaw is is Kaepernik's game....

now we know...peabrainitis...or the commonly called "vacant cranium syndrome"

I think Colin is a smart person. I don't know what's wrong with him speaking out to the media. I mean he didn't physically threatened his opponent. He said he wants to come back next year and beat the Seahawks. He just wants to win. Overall, He just stated how he felt to the media and the media ran to make it front page news.

I like Kaepernick. I like his style of play, his fight, confidence and swagger. I'd take him on my team. That being said, go Seahawks.

I think Colin is a smart person. I don't know what's wrong with him speaking out to the media. I mean he didn't physically threatened his opponent. He said he wants to come back next year and beat the Seahawks. He just wants to win. Overall, He just stated how he felt to the media and the media ran to make it front page news.

Romans 11:17-21
But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you. Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you.

Romans 11:17-21
But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you. Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you.

Hebrews 10:35-36 -Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of ************

Hebrews 10:35-36 -Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.

Confidence is fine. Yapping after you choked away the NFCCG.....

not so much.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 - To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

all fame is fleeting...

Code:
and so castles made of sand slips into the sea ...eventually..

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes