PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shaughnessy blasts Patriots over tickets, parking, time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You havent stopped being a thorn in my side, so why threaten me?

It does have something to do with my argument...is it racist?

Danny, this is a FOOTBALL forum. Please just talk about football here.

Not interested in your hatred for the Krafts.

Not interested in any of yur thoughts about Jewish people or African Americans or Irish or Chinese.

Not interested in whether you get banned or not.

Please talk about football, here.

You havent stopped being a thorn in my side, so why threaten me?

It does have something to do with my argument...is it racist?

I did not threatened you, but if you feel threatened, that's your problem.

You have no valid "argument". Once again if you apologize, to the posters here that you offended for the bigoted remark you made and continue to imply, maybe we can move on.

I did not threatened you, but if you feel threatened, that's your problem.

Is this not some type of threat? :

"If you want to talk in riddles and avoid the issue, I'll keep being a thorn in your side."

Or is that a promise?

Is this not some type of threat? :

"If you want to talk in riddles and avoid the issue, I'll keep being a thorn in your side."

Or is that a promise?

You have no valid "argument". Once again if you apologize, to the posters here that you offended for the bigoted remark you made and continue to imply, maybe we can move on.

I still dont see it as a bigoted remark, so why would I apologize? Ive been told to leave it alone several times...stop bringing it up.

I will however, except an apology from you for the threat, thank you.

MEPATNUT bails on this thread and brings it up elsewhere. :nono:

Danny Boy may have been into his favorite wine tonight. There is no MEPATNUT listed as a member here.

manischewitz.jpg

Good thing...that guy is a sackless, disrespectful loser.

Often by the time you read thru a thread, at the end you forget what it was about at the start. I think any parking spot that costs $40 should include a car wash -:)

I still dont see it as a bigoted remark, so why would I apologize? Ive been told to leave it alone several times...stop bringing it up.

I will however, except an apology from you for the threat, thank you.

That is the point. You see it as normal for you. Others certainly have seen it as bigoted. But as long as you don't see it that way, why should you care if it offended others, right Danny Boy.

That is the point. You see it as normal for you. Others certainly have seen it as bigoted. But as long as you don't see it that way, why should you care if it offended others, right Danny Boy.

Could you please cut back on the slandering, harassment?

Wow, I'm pretty sure I heard this article 1000 times on ESPN about 3 weeks ago. I could've not read this article and known all this information. I could not believe this was even allowed for print actually. The reason the ticket prices are so high is because people are willing to pay to watch the games. People should not have to pay full price for the globe to read yesterday's news from hacks like Shaughnessy either. But people do pay because there are things that they actually want to see. If we should pay less for pre-season games featuring B-level players, we should not have to pay full price for papers that feature B-level writing.

Could you please cut back on the slandering, harassment?

Poor baby.

I answered your question and now you think it's slander. It's not slander if one believes it to be true and has some justifible reason to believe it's true. I believe it's true because of your own words, Danny Boy.

Also, I have believe it's true because of the PM's I have received from several other posters.

Poor baby.

I answered your question and now you think it's slander. It's not slander if one believes it to be true and has some justifible reason to believe it's true. I believe it's true because of your own words, Danny Boy.

Also, I have believe it's true because of the PM's I have received from several other posters.

Keep it up...youre really doing well.

Keep it up...youre really doing well.

Look, at least 3 moderators have behaved wrongly towards you on this thread. I know that, you know that, and they, along with everyone else, certainly should know that. But, at this point, you're just egging them on. Just let it die or take it to another forum, please.

Last edited:
What's all this bickering? Why dont you guys just chill and talk about football. If you're wrong admit it. If you're gonna tell someone they're wrong back it up with facts. Be men about it.

and quit the ******* whinning

Look, at least 3 moderators have behaved wrongly towards you on this thread. I know that, you know that, and they, along with everyone else, certainly should know that. But, at this point, you're just egging them on. Just let it die or take it to another forum, please.

Pay attention....one of the moderators keeps bringing up an old issue that I paid a price for, he's egging me on....unlike he, I'm taking the high road...but others choose to stalk and harass...basically, he's obsessed with me....I hope its not an "alternative lifestyle" thing....not that theres anything wrong with it!

Edit to add...he and they are waiting for me to slip up....it aint happenin'.

Last edited:
Danny me Boy, your entire experience on the internet has been one big slip up from USENET to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back