PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Share Your Patriots Desktop Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a pats desktop. *hangs head in shame* i have the flying spaghetti monster instead.

Nice Dave! If you ever make some at 1280x1024 or 1440x900, I'd love to copy a copy at that res.

BTW - nice win over Florida huh? I had a friend at the game and he's bring me back a T-shirt. Good to see Lloyd go out on top.

Does anyone have one celebrating the perfect regular season or the brady/moss record?

Figured this would be a fun thread idea, plus some of us may get the chance to swap wallpaper. Here's what I've got on my computer BG currently.

21024x768nr2.jpg

hope ur a chick. otherwise, u might wanna think about your wallpaper choice:cool:

Nice Dave! If you ever make some at 1280x1024 or 1440x900, I'd love to copy a copy at that res.

BTW - nice win over Florida huh? I had a friend at the game and he's bring me back a T-shirt. Good to see Lloyd go out on top.

A couple of those are 1440 x 900, because that's my current resolution. The Moss wallpaper, Brady to Moss, the Asante one and the one that has Brady and says NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS. I just shrank them down for this thread. Highlight the URL and paste in your browser, delete the #2 in the url prior to the extension and then you get the full size pic to download.

Here's one for the Pat Patriot fans of a new Photoshop technique I learned a while back. You can take a regular jpg logo and turn it into a patch.

OldLogoWallpaper2.jpg

this was and is my favourite - n.1 !

bg3.jpg

opps kinda big sorry

Last edited:
I don't have a pats desktop. *hangs head in shame* i have the flying spaghetti monster instead.

Neither do I. Usualy I have some girl showing her snatch.

this is a great thread... unfortunately, i have a picture of my fiance on my desktop. sorry for not being a freak.

Right now, my wallpaper is the cover of Sports Illustrated with the Linebacking Crew on it!

I had that up on my wall at work but, had to take it down after Colvin went on IR. Seeing him up there was depressing me.

images

Last edited:
this is a great thread... unfortunately, i have a picture of my fiance on my desktop. sorry for not being a freak.

You can revisit this thread once you get married.

I used to have this as well, but recently changed to a elvishead with more white and bolder colors.

6ymbgvo.jpg

Looks really nice. Got to make sure it centered, not stretched for anyone using.

This thread is awesome! I usually just take the best Globe or Herald pic and use that for a week....who has the best picture of Brady/Moss 50th/23rd????

hope ur a chick. otherwise, u might wanna think about your wallpaper choice

Haha... I was thinking the exact same thing. :D

My favorites

gfdg.jpg

011804_green_800600.jpg

NewEnglandPatriots1.jpg

Figured this would be a fun thread idea, plus some of us may get the chance to swap wallpaper. Here's what I've got on my computer BG currently.

21024x768nr2.jpg
i like moss but your wall paper seems a bit gay for my taste :rolleyes:

Sweeet backgrounds Mich. Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back