PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shame on America

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya.....because watching the pats = the rest of life

BlG26pm.gif
Tony owned you with that post. Just admit it. :D

Tony owned you with that post. Just admit it. :D

umm...no.....it describes all the pantless dweebs who threaten to disappear more than me...you guys don't even realize what a bunch of b1tches you sound like

I actually don't give a crap what anyone does......watch/don't watch

as Fitzy says: GFY

umm...no.....it describes all the pantless dweebs who threaten to disappear more than me...you guys don't even realize what a bunch of b1tches you sound like

Burnt. Take your ball and go home...

100's of posts in these threads says otherwise.

Don't think that was the intention.

huh......

no....no......I'm really leaving!!!

I'm going to be gone....I'll show them!!!

I'm still leaving......watch me.......ummm.....when I leave........after these other things happen.....I'm leaving for sure

LOL.......what a bunch of methane

In honor of you guys:
aa98732d9004c5c7743740d26b82a232.jpg

this is all tongue in cheek of course because the reality is very few if any of you will actually go away

huh......

no....no......I'm really leaving!!!

I'm going to be gone....I'll show them!!!

I'm still leaving......watch me.......ummm.....when I leave........after these other things happen.....I'm leaving for sure

LOL.......what a bunch of methane

I'm just saying, you seem like you care... a lot. 122 posts on this subject matter since the news broke on Monday is what I went back and quick counted just now. And that's not counting posts of similar subject matter before the news broke. So you either care... a lot... or you're trolling. I think it's the former, though I don't know why. I certainly don't give a **** what other people do or don't do on this forum when it comes to giving up on football.

I'm just saying, you seem like you care... a lot. 122 posts on this subject matter since the news broke on Monday is what I went back and quick counted just now. And that's not counting posts of similar subject matter before the news broke. So you either care... a lot... or you're trolling. I think it's the former, though I don't know why. I certainly don't give a **** what other people do or don't do on this forum when it comes to giving up on football.

I'm just rolling with the noise of the day.......which in my opinion sounds really whiny and pathetic

why talk about it? if you don't want to watch anymore don't watch? does anything at all get accomplished other than contributing to noise? especially when I believe that more then 90% of those talking this way won't ever quit

but its what people are talking about today and I'm just calling BS

I'm just rolling with the noise of the day.......which in my opinion sounds really whiny and pathetic

why talk about it? if you don't want to watch anymore don't watch? does anything at all get accomplished other than contributing to noise? especially when I believe that more then 90% of those talking this way won't ever quit

but its what people are talking about today and I'm just calling BS

I'm just wondering why you care so much. I couldn't care less whether VinnyGumbatz6969, age 38, from Bedford, Mass. quits watching football now or years down the line or not at all.

I'm just wondering why you care so much. I couldn't care less whether VinnyGumbatz6969, age 38, from Bedford, Mass. quits watching football now or years down the line or not at all.

you're right......this ******** belongs in the practice squad along with the rest of the meaningless garbage

however, it is a message board and that's how they work.......I could ask you why you waste your time responding to me.......it's the same thing

you're right......this ******** belongs in the practice squad along with the rest of the meaningless garbage

however, it is a message board and that's how they work.......I could ask you why you waste your time responding to me.......it's the same thing

I don't see it as a waste of time. I'm genuinely curious why you care so much whether people quit watching football or not. As long as there's still a product on the field that YOU can watch, shouldn't that be all that matters?

I don't see it as a waste of time. I'm genuinely curious why you care so much whether people quit watching football or not. As long as there's still a product on the field that YOU can watch, shouldn't that be all that matters?

why do you care about my perspective?

I'm just voicing my opinion that the potential run aways are full of crap .... I don't care if they leave....they're fair weather fans anyway

why do you care about my perspective?

I'm just voicing my opinion that the potential run aways are full of crap .... I don't care if they leave....they're fair weather fans anyway

That's the point... you clearly do care. 122 posts in 48 hours not counting the posts in this thread and posts prior to the Brady verdict clearly show that to be the case. Further, I wouldn't necessarily say that guys like PWP, who have been following the team through the lean years as well, would qualify as fair weather fans. Certainly there are some in the bunch, but hardly everyone jumping ship is fair weather.

That's the point... you clearly do care. 122 posts in 48 hours not counting the posts in this thread and posts prior to the Brady verdict clearly show that to be the case. Further, I wouldn't necessarily say that guys like PWP, who have been following the team through the lean years as well, would qualify as fair weather fans. Certainly there are some in the bunch, but hardly everyone jumping ship is fair weather.

it sounds like you care more

it sounds like you care more

I can assure you that I really don't. I'm genuinely curious as to why a guy who keeps telling the forum he doesn't care is beginning to amass close to 150 posts in 48 hours to back up that assertion is all. Psychologically speaking, the fact that your posts here are beginning to get more and more defensive is pretty telling. But, in the end, I'm just asking you a simple question: why DO you care so much? In the grand scheme of things, what difference does it make whether or not people follow through on their posts here or not if, as you stated, you only care about the next game and whether or not you, yourself, get to watch it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes