PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Serving notice to the entire AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
OhExaulted1 said:
Yes, you did, but NE would have taken both those teams to the woodshed. Both teams got lucky avoiding a TRUE championship team.

Maybe SEA will be lucky enough to be the perennial NFC sacraficial lamb next year, but there chances will be zero in the big one just like the rest of that conference.

If anyone will be in the Super Bowl from the AFSt!nk next year it will be Kansas City. But we will kill them just like we did before it was women and children first to abonden us.

SEA HAWKER said:
If anyone will be in the Super Bowl from the AFSt!nk next year it will be Kansas City.

Herm...????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Na_polian said:
Herm...????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Later Chumps, now I'm off to reak havoc on the rest of the AFSt!nk Boards including Cleveland.

SEA HAWKER said:
Your league is so overrated. We beat the Squealers yesterday. They beat up everybody in your we play no defense AFC. They were the best of the bunch and we brought them to their knees. They st!nk, the Colts st!nk, Denver st!nks even worse, the Bengals st!nk, and the Patriots are yesterdays news. You guys are old hat and I doubt will be in the playoffs next year.
On the other hand the Seahawks proved they are the best in the NFL and will win the the Super Bowl again next year despite the refs and that smug Patriots fans is a lock. Why don't you just rename the league the AFSt!nk. It should have been us and Carolina in the Super Bowl. Now take your cruddy league and learn how to play football.

I think you need bigger "underwear"...your blood supply is getting pinched.:bricks:

BTW DOUCHE-BAGGER...MOST HERE WERE ROOTING FOR YOUR PATHETIC...AFRAID OF GETTING HIT AFTER THE CATCH TEAM...

LIKE THE WHO ...
"WE WON'T BE FOOLED AGAIN"

Last edited:
F.B.N. said:
I think you need bigger "underwear"...your blood supply is getting pinched.:bricks:

What stupid joke book did you learn that loser from? Another AFSt!nker in the house I see.

SEA HAWKER said:
If anyone will be in the Super Bowl from the AFSt!nk next year it will be Kansas City. But we will kill them just like we did before it was women and children first to abonden us.

Women and Children First. I have that on vinyl.

F.B.N. said:

BTW DOUCHE-BAGGER...MOST HERE WERE ROOTING FOR YOUR PATHETIC...AFRAID OF GETTING HIT AFTER THE CATCH TEAM...

LIKE THE ROLLING STONES...
"WE WON'T BE FOOLED AGAIN"

That was The Who

I'm sure this has already been said but I don't feel like reading this whole thing . . .

The AFC #6 seed was favored over the NFC #1 seed . . . then they validated it by winning the game. Yep, nice conference that NFC.

OhExaulted1 said:
That was The Who

Are posters here in the AFSt!nk always this horrible. Prediction for SuperBowl XLI Seattle 36 Kansas City 9

SEA HAWKER said:
Are posters here in the AFSt!nk always this horrible. Prediction for SuperBowl XLI Seattle 36 Kansas City 9

With halftime show Bananarama.

My Prediction

SEA HAWKER said:

Rock Island Independents 6
Frankford Yellow Jackets 3

BelichickFan said:
I'm sure this has already been said but I don't feel like reading this whole thing . . .

The AFC #6 seed was favored over the NFC #1 seed . . . then they validated it by winning the game. Yep, nice conference that NFC.

Except that the Seahawks won but were robbed. What don't you and the rest of the AFSt!nk understand?

SEA HAWKER said:
Except that the Seahawks won but were robbed. What don't you and the rest of the AFSt!nk understand?

Put it this way: we lost a very similar game just a few weeks ago. If WE don't understand, nobody will... what's that tell you?

SEA HAWKER said:
Well, whatever. They may have won with different officiating or not. You don't know and I don't. What a waste of a thread :D

CheerforTom said:
Put it this way: we lost a very similar game just a few weeks ago. If WE don't understand, nobody will... what's that tell you?

No No No No No

You New England AFSt1nkers committed many turnovers. You deserved to lose. We won the turnover battle and the refs cheated us out of a loss. That's because the league wanted an AFSt!nk team to win.

SEA HAWKER said:

They were robbed. Pitt is an undeserving champion. I can't wait to we get to slap those trash-talking, ref bribeing crybabies in the playoffs next year.

I hope we embaress them in front of their home crowd again.

OhExaulted1 said:
They were robbed. Pitt is an undeserving champion. I can't wait to we get to slap those trash-talking, ref bribeing crybabies in the playoffs next year.

I hope we embaress them in front of their home crowd again.

It won't matter because we will BLOW away whoever represents the AFSt!nk in Super Bowl XLI

SEA HAWKER said:
It won't matter because we will BLOW away whoever represents the AFSt!nk in Super Bowl XLI

I thought that you said that you were going away. Are you both stupid and a liar?

Maybe very, very soon you won't have that choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes